Maine gets close to implementing 3 Day Wait Period and makes it illegal to do Paramilitary Training in the State

Even the least intelligent, rabidly leftist MA politician can figure out that 3 days wait won't stop a gun-related suicide if it already takes weeks, months or even years to get a license to buy a gun in the first place. šŸ¤Ŗ

On the other hand, anything to further harass and torment a licensed gunowner in MA, regardless of flawed logic, is probably considered a "win" for the lefty anti-2A scum... so nothing out of the Legislature would surprise me. :(

It's nothing to do with suicides or crimes, it's all about making it difficult on legal gun owners.

So if I buy a gun from gun broker, and ship it to my Mass dealer, when does the waiting period start? Do I have to travel to my Mass dealer, do the background check, go home, wait three days, then drive back, or does the three days start after finishing the gun broker transaction?

So if I buy a gun from gun broker, and ship it to my Mass dealer, when does the waiting period start? Do I have to travel to my Mass dealer, do the background check, go home, wait three days, then drive back, or does the three days start after finishing the gun broker transaction?
It would start after you fill out the 4473. I have customers from VT and they have to come back after the 72 hours is up to pick up there gun. It's dumb

Best part of this are all the asshats on this site that say ā€œjust move north.ā€ Well, good luck with that, Janet Mills, and Portland voters. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

You are doing a transaction with your local dealer. Therefore the 3 days start when you do the transaction with the local dealer.

Whether the dealer got it from GB, the manufacturer or somewhere else won't matter.

KTP also announced they will be joining the lawsuit that SAM and GOME are bringing.
They don't WANT to move if they can help it.
Of course they don't want to move. They have prime traffic real estate there and its a huge part of their success.

Their model was near perfect, women go shopping at the outlets, men go to buy guns and stuff at KTP. Most of them from CT/NY/ Ma**h***s with deep pockets and travelling up 95 to Vacationland and beaches in the summer.

They can offload the gun sales to a NH address, but guaranteed it won't get the foot traffic that that spot does in the summer unless they bounced it back to around the Portsmouth NH traffic circle or something right down the road. It would cost them big $$ for real estate just to put a gun store there. Keeping both stores in ME and guns in NH would be a significant investment in overhead, at a time when some of their nut has been taken by Cabelas. A lot of it taken thru online sales, where they cannot compete with drop shippers like Puds, Battlehawk, etc.....

I used to go up there all the time, to buy because it had the most stock, now.....I go buy online most of the time.....I only go to trade now, but haven't been there in over a year I don't think.
Just the thought of getting in the car to drive up there makes me not want to bother now anyway.

Last edited:
Best part of this are all the asshats on this site that say ā€œjust move north.ā€ Well, good luck with that, Janet Mills, and Portland voters. Welcome to the Thunderdome.
Maine and VT are proof of that...... NH will be the last to fall........

Eventually like MA, liberal cities in these states will outvote the rurals.

Don't think the Northeast really stands a chance........

Maine and VT are proof of that...... NH will be the last to fall........

Eventually like MA, liberal cities in these states will outvote the rurals.

Don't think the Northeast really stands a chance........
I honestly donā€™t think NH will survive to potential attempts.
They violated the state constitution passing this. WTF makes you think NH can hold on?

This is not a shit post to be clear.

So, the Maine Senate failed to override the governor's veto of their AWB.

"The governor allowed a measure requiring a three-day waiting period before gun purchasers who have already passed the federal background check can have a new gun transferred to them. She also signed bills making it easier to confiscate firearms without due process, requiring background checks for private sales through online means and strengthening a law that forbids ā€œrecklessā€ sale of a gun to a prohibited person."

She should be hanged from the Kittery Bridge.

Back
Top Bottom