Another gun buy-back pulls in 75.

Maxrobot

NES Member
N.Y. - Dozens of guns were taken off the streets in Watervliet this weekend.
The community gun buy-back event was hosted by the Watervliet Police Department and the New York Attorney General’s Office.
75 firearms, including 3 assault weapons, 38 handguns, and 31 long guns were turned in.
This is the third year Watervliet has participated in the gun buy-back program.
(Video)

Does anyone know of any documented instances where buybacks like these have claimed that the guns were to be destroyed BUT they magically found their way into the hands of people associated with the buyback agencies?

I recall hearing of some but can't pull them up.

Does anyone know of any documented instances where buybacks like these have claimed that the guns were to be destroyed BUT they magically found their way into the hands of people associated with the buyback agencies?

Taunton PD. Captain 'Good'

guilty. two years probation

Capt. Pimental faces charges that he stole at least one gun from a Taunton gun buy-back program, filed false reports in trying to fix his nephew's case and coerced a bar owner into giving him hundreds of dollars worth of drinks and a jacket. He also entered innocent pleas yesterday and was released on personal recognizance.

I'm sure there are a few that made their way back to private hands. The big one that had the demos rocking is finding out that only the required part (how ever it's determined by model) is destroyed and the rest of the gun is sold as parts or a kit. So basically, besides say buying a frame or what have you, the guns are or will be back in circulation, at least most of it.

N.Y. - Dozens of guns were taken off the streets in Watervliet this weekend.
The community gun buy-back event was hosted by the Watervliet Police Department and the New York Attorney General’s Office.
75 firearms, including 3 assault weapons, 38 handguns, and 31 long guns were turned in.
This is the third year Watervliet has participated in the gun buy-back program.
(Video)
This should be in the clown world thread

So... gonna try this next time one is in the area

Rh derringer whiskeys bottle stopper is an old philadelphia derringer mold

Curious if they will take it

Back
Top Bottom