Maine gets close to implementing 3 Day Wait Period and makes it illegal to do Paramilitary Training in the State

Even the least intelligent, rabidly leftist MA politician can figure out that 3 days wait won't stop a gun-related suicide if it already takes weeks, months or even years to get a license to buy a gun in the first place. šŸ¤Ŗ

On the other hand, anything to further harass and torment a licensed gunowner in MA, regardless of flawed logic, is probably considered a "win" for the lefty anti-2A scum... so nothing out of the Legislature would surprise me. :(

It's nothing to do with suicides or crimes, it's all about making it difficult on legal gun owners.

So if I buy a gun from gun broker, and ship it to my Mass dealer, when does the waiting period start? Do I have to travel to my Mass dealer, do the background check, go home, wait three days, then drive back, or does the three days start after finishing the gun broker transaction?

So if I buy a gun from gun broker, and ship it to my Mass dealer, when does the waiting period start? Do I have to travel to my Mass dealer, do the background check, go home, wait three days, then drive back, or does the three days start after finishing the gun broker transaction?
It would start after you fill out the 4473. I have customers from VT and they have to come back after the 72 hours is up to pick up there gun. It's dumb

Best part of this are all the asshats on this site that say ā€œjust move north.ā€ Well, good luck with that, Janet Mills, and Portland voters. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

Back
Top Bottom