What are your silliest, most useless firearms.

I posted this one previously in this thread, but have since changed out the lever from the medium sized "D" shaped lever to a large loop lever, which I much prefer, and figured I'd post it again:

full

full

And if the above gun isn't silly enough, I've just added this one to the collection as well...a 62 year old Colt Single Action Army Buntline...another pistol with a 12" barrel, chambered in 45 Colt:

full

full

Frank

Literally all my guns.

Why would I get them if they are not silly?

However, I am working on building a 458 LOTT handgun. Now that will be beyond silly.

Last edited:
I had a S&W 500, 4 inch barrel with a C-more sight. Ridiculously fun to shoot but $$$ ammo. Finally traded it to Flotter for two 1911's One of which I still have. That one is my "forever gun." More recently its my Bond Arms .410/45lc I call it “My Reaper”.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.jpeg
    IMG_1901.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I posted this one previously in this thread, but have since changed out the lever from the medium sized "D" shaped lever to a large loop lever, which I much prefer, and figured I'd post it again:

full

full

And if the above gun isn't silly enough, I've just added this one to the collection as well...a 62 year old Colt Single Action Army Buntline...another pistol with a 12" barrel, chambered in 45 Colt:

full

full

Frank
Danny Vermin approves!

View: https://imgur.com/bWhsW6n

Back
Top Bottom