3 House Democrats file bill to ban 50 caliber rifles

4420 or whatever it is called now has specific language that will make 50 cal rifles illegal anyway.

So knowing that- anybody that wants one - now is the time to make your credit card feel like an English village during a Viking plunder ordeal.

With that faggot Speaker Johnson being a puppet for the Democrats, I could see him jumping ship and pushing this thru the House, but it's dead in the Senate because it'd require 60 votes. I mean, Motherfukker Mitt will vote for it because he's a cuunt, but gun bans have not been popular with GOP senators outside of Hughes.

50 cal ban, if passed, would setup a precedent which will allow anti-2A legislature to keep passing laws lowering the caliber until the only caliber allowed is a 22. It would also take decades to unwind this through SCOTUS and by then the makeup of the bench may change against us.
Case in point: there's already been a ban for decades on calibers larger than .50

50 cal ban, if passed, would setup a precedent which will allow anti-2A legislature to keep passing laws lowering the caliber until the only caliber allowed is a 22. It would also take decades to unwind this through SCOTUS and by then the makeup of the bench may change against us.
Case in point: there's already been a ban for decades on calibers larger than .50
That's thru the NFA tho, this would effectively add to the NFA and outside of the AWB I don't believe anything has been outright restricted thru Congress since 1934.

Further, what's the data on .50 caliber guns being used in crime anyway? I can't even think of the last time any form of a .50 has been used in a mass shooting or assassination.

Shooting a 2gun match Saturday. One of the stages has a .50cal set up, you fire one shot from it, then switch to your own rifle. Moving targets at 400 yards, a "bum rush" from 500 yards.

I suspect I'll miss a lot of shots.

With that faggot Speaker Johnson being a puppet for the Democrats, I could see him jumping ship and pushing this thru the House, but it's dead in the Senate because it'd require 60 votes. I mean, Motherfukker Mitt will vote for it because he's a cuunt, but gun bans have not been popular with GOP senators outside of Hughes.
And I heard today that that traitor Cornyn is one of the ones up for Speaker, so we'll apparently never win.

No one needs a 50 cal for hunting, we need to stop all the fitty violence.

The drug cartels can obtain anything they want......they've got billions of dollars to work with. They could import anything they want from a large number of countries with ease.
Illegally banning items in the U.S. is not going to resolve the problems with the drug cartels.

If these idiot politicians actually think that the cartels don't already have RPGs, large caliber machineguns and all types of explosives they are crazy.
The cartel higher rank's homes are better guarded than our border is at any point along the way.

True. And you can thank selfish, azzhole Americans taking recreational drugs for the drug trade and 1,000s of deaths and billions of $$$$ in excessive law enforcement and other unnecessary expenditures.

M
That's thru the NFA tho, this would effectively add to the NFA and outside of the AWB I don't believe anything has been outright restricted thru Congress since 1934.

Further, what's the data on .50 caliber guns being used in crime anyway? I can't even think of the last time any form of a .50 has been used in a mass shooting or assassination.
More people are killed by vending machines falling on them.

Back
Top Bottom