Should I make this Glock for Glock trade?

Need opinion. I have a 43X that I don't like that is only two months old. I was at a store yesterday and asked about selling or trading it. They have a G21 Gen 5 with 3 mags, case, backstraps, in great condition IMO. So the employee offered it to me even trade plus sales tax of about $28. He said since he just took in the G21 he'd do that because he'd sell the 43x faster than the 21. Should I do this? Thanks

Oh, the 43X would just sit in the safe but the 21 would be my home defense plus some target shooting.

What don't you like about the 43x?

Sounds like a good trade, but you are going from a 9 to a 45.

What is your current home defense gun? Why change it?

Save yourself 300 bucks and add capacity and try a Mossy M2C 16+1 same size and thickness as G48. Love it......made in Texas.
Mark, G21 is a Gen 4, 3 mags case everything. It even had the original sales slip from The Gun Shop for $653. When Mossberg made the MC1 I bought one, Pretty decent gun.
When I was moving to Maine I sold all my guns down there in Mass to help with moving costs and the thought of buying guns like CZ and Kimber up here which I have not done either. Glocks are not very popular up here.
Oh, I didn't have the gun with me and was going back the next day, so I asked here before I went there with it.

Last edited:
Ha.
I tjought that said facebook. My glasses are way overdue for replacement. Cant see shit.
Feedback... yeah see it now. Looks legit. I should check it i probably bought something off him once
snap, don't recall selling you anything. I did sell many Mec loaders, dies, charge bars, bushings etc. Sold a bunch of Buck Knives. All part of my friend's collection. Fred.....he since passed over a year ago. He was in East Brookfield. Many guys here went and met with Fred.

BTW, if I did go green to post my 43X on the classifieds, I doubt someone in Mass would buy it. They would have to have a FFL to transfer it to them. I know it would be less than what they would pay for one down there too.

Last edited:
It's snappier than the 365X I had and it just doesn't sit right in my hand. Probably why I'm shooting left.
Interesting. I use a 43, not the X. Mines probably even worse.

I used to have a 42. It had good recoil. Sold it to keep it in MA though.

snap, don't recall selling you anything. I did sell many Mec loaders, dies, charge bars, bushings etc. Sold a bunch of Buck Knives. All part of my friend's collection. Fred.....he since passed over a year ago. He was in East Brookfield. Many guys here went and met with Fred.

BTW, if I did go green to post my 43X on the classifieds, I doubt someone in Mass would buy it. They would have to have a FFL to transfer it to them. I know it would be less than what they would pay for one down there too.
Yeah i saw yor feedback after broc mentioned it. Yeah going green to sell if your out of MA probably doesnt make sense if they are more available up there

Back
Top Bottom