“No Civilian Needs AR-15s”

“Hello Surefire? Hey my battery just died and it’s only 8 months old. Wtf man that thing cost me 2.99!”

“What’s that? I can’t hear you there’s some shooting going on and tracked vehicles moving into the city.”

“Oh I see. Because it’s a 2.99 battery the size of a nickel and I should’ve bought like more than one? That’s f***ed up.”

Thinking…thinking….”Fine. Lemme see if Amazon is still up and running, I’ll leave them a bad review. This is BS man.”

For CQ combat I'll take the 12 ga pump gun with the extended tube and 000Buck. Jack.
Indeed...I have one of those. Remmy 870 tactical....need to get the extended tube for it. I love it. I have 00 buckshot...it took out a woodchuck at about 25 yards last fall...not even a twitch.

Last edited:
Notice that NOBODY, BUT NOBODY is talking about "deer hunting" in Ukraine while they're handing out select fire AK-47's to anyone who walks up to get one?

Government here along with the anti-gun brainwashed, abject fools in this country who bow down and kiss their asses need to STFU and realize what they think and believe is just complete bullshit.

You see the Russian military, Ukrainian military and Ukrainian civilians using AK pattern rifles. Just plain ol' leaf irons on 'em. Why do Americans need fancy red dots, prism sights, lasers and IR designators? Why do our boys need the fancy toys when others can just go to war with meat and potatoes?
Because a) a red dot is faster at target acquisition and, if used right, offers a way bigger fov

b) “our boys” like to hit shit when they shoot.

Because a) a red dot is faster at target acquisition and, if used right, offers a way bigger fov

b) “our boys” like to hit shit when they shoot.

I wonder what the comparative "shots-fired-per-casualty-inflicted" ratio was for the various forces in Afghanistan?

You see the Russian military, Ukrainian military and Ukrainian civilians using AK pattern rifles. Just plain ol' leaf irons on 'em. Why do Americans need fancy red dots, prism sights, lasers and IR designators? Why do our boys need the fancy toys when others can just go to war with meat and potatoes?
I’ve been preaching for years you can’t go wrong with just iron sight but.. At night they’re pretty much useless compared to $50,000 rifle and night vision/thermal on your head… Try owning the night like I do… It’s like being a ghost

I’ve been preaching for years you can’t go wrong with just iron sight but.. At night they’re pretty much useless compared to $50,000 rifle and night vision/thermal on your head… Try owning the night like I do… It’s like being a ghost
I’ll just use yours, once the untrained chump shot you in the back with his poverty pony rifle.😁

But that is how the democrats have always played.

They spread propaganda how one gun is more evil than another to get public opinion swayed and ultimately ban that gun.

They can’t win with a total gun ban so they divide into categories, implement evil features protocols that are meaningless, but that put laws in banning those features to screw legal gun owners.

It’s a divide and conquer technique. They use baby steps to move their agenda and rinos buy it so they vote for it like with the bump stock ban.

If pro gun groups were smarter they would use this event to show why civilians shouldn’t be restricted in the types of firearms or features that they should be allowed to own.

The government should have no say in gun ownership. 2A says they shouldn’t and every American should stand up to any and all imposed tyranny and oppression.
"They spread propaganda how one gun is more evil than another to get public opinion swayed and ultimately ban that gun.
They can’t win with a total gun ban so they divide into categories, implement evil features protocols that are meaningless, but that put laws in banning those features to screw legal gun owners.
It’s a divide and conquer technique."

So your saying there gun racist!

The lesson is use a red dot/holo and co-witness your BUIS: best of all worlds regardless of Murphy screwing with you.

I'll also add to the OP's question, when your standard 30yo surplus select fire AK being handed out in Ukraine is Minute-of-barn, it does no good to mount an optic that allows for <2 MOA. The AR pattern rifle/5.56 ammo is inherently more accurate and in most cases can actually take advantage of the implied accuracy of modern optics.

Not really dissing the AK. It was designed to be reliable and effective at closer ranges in the hands of ill-trained conscripts and seems to be doing God's work in Ukraine (among all the other hot spots across the world where AK's are used every day).

Putting an optic on an AK is like putting summer performance tires on a Prius. No matter how hard you push that car, it isn't going to utilize the rubber to it's utmost. Of course, the Prius will still keep going and going because it's an effective and reliable hybrid when other vehicles would run out of gas.

what do you do with your fancy red dots when the battery dies, and CVS was hit by a missile last night?
That’s why we have what’s called BUIS - BackUp Iron Sights. I only have a couple of ARs with just iron sights. All the rest have some sort of optic, but all of those have BUIS.

Indeed...I have one of those. Remmy 870 tactical....need to get the extended tube for it. I love it. I have 00 buckshot...it took out a woodchuck at about 25 yards last fall...not even a twitch.
I dropped a buck this year at 60 yards running .
He went 50 feet before dropping.
3" 00 is no joke.

Americans prefer to actually hit what they're shooting at.

“Hello Surefire? Hey my battery just died and it’s only 8 months old. Wtf man that thing cost me 2.99!”

“What’s that? I can’t hear you there’s some shooting going on and tracked vehicles moving into the city.”

“Oh I see. Because it’s a 2.99 battery the size of a nickel and I should’ve bought like more than one? That’s f***ed up.”

Thinking…thinking….”Fine. Lemme see if Amazon is still up and running, I’ll leave them a bad review. This is BS man.”

I can hear it now.... somewhere....

"
I ONLY BUY CRIMSON TRAYCE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LYFETIME BATTERY WARRANTY!!!!!! WHEN IT DIES THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE FOR
FREE! HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?

Signed,

Skinflint-for-Lyfe
"

[rofl]

what do you do with your fancy red dots when the battery dies, and CVS was hit by a missile last night?
Write an angry letter to CVS
because they can't print those coupons on your receipt?
funny-cvs-receipt-memes

When it is all over will they have to turn them back in?
Turn them in to what?

its 3 am, they are shootsings at you, and your truck is on fire.....
If you have no backup plan for the rifle you are using, its the wrong rifle.
If you have iron sites underneath that red dot, at least you can rip off the red dot
Isnt that what a secondary/handgun is for?
(To fight your way to CVS?[shocked])

The Liberals want you to have the guns now to fight for them, while they cower under their rock.
When it is over they will come back with civilians don't need rifles any more, so TURN THEM IN!
laughing-cartoon-you-want-it-when.jpg

I wonder what the comparative "shots-fired-per-casualty-inflicted" ratio was for the various forces in Afghanistan?
We talking per-flechette or per-dispenser stats here?

OK. I’ll trade your second set for hookers and blow then.
(Did anyone else read that as "... for hookers and blow them"?[shocked]
CVS cheater glasses, FTW).

I dropped a buck this year at 60 yards running .
He went 50 feet before dropping.
Physics problem fail:
You left out the part about the other buck leaving Chicago at 9:00AM.

I can hear it now.... somewhere....
"I ONLY BUY CRIMSON TRAYCE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LYFETIME BATTERY WARRANTY!!!!!! WHEN IT DIES THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE FOR FREE! HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?
Signed,
Skinflint-for-Lyfe"[rofl]
Call sign?
[rofl]

Good red dots cowitness.

That said, the tool in my handgrip of all my rifles includes the necessary bits or bobs to remove any optic. I don't own any long gun without irons on it. Even if one has 45deg offsets.

Back
Top Bottom