“The arsenal that was stored in this home was staggering......"

Nice addition to the usual arsenal/cache hyperbole

“staggering”
She said staggering?
368A9025.jpg

I don't doubt it, but I happen to know a LOT of cops and 80% are good guys trying to make a living doing the right thing, the last 20% are douchebags. That's my assessment, I'll let you know as the percentages change. That said, I still adhere to the old adage here: "Never invite the man into your life if it can at all be avoided"
While I understand the spirit of what you are saying, and I have felt the same in the past, I have seen enough abuse to the point where it becomes necessary to paint with a broad brush in the northeast. And those 80% will just as soon show up to your house early one morning than the other 20%.

JHC, that ain't even a starter set. [rofl2]
F_N newbee. What was it his first day at Bass Pro shops.[rolleyes]
Good luck with that crap. Probably bought all fmj bullets for defense to and Tula at that.
[slap]

Too funny, what a tool. Just like all the popo that swore to defend the communist union..I'm sorry constitution..

That sawed off shotgun still looks suspiciously of legal barrel length and I think woth OAL its right on the mark for being over 26"

Figure that AR has a 16" barrel plus a 2" muzzle and roughly a 6.75" stripped lower, should make about 26".

Edit:
So I did some digging and some napkin math. That AR looks like a M+P ii, which means its overall Length is 35" and it has a 16.1" barrel.
AR lower measures 7.5" from the rear to the center of the front pin, Measurement should be about 4.5 inches from the rear of the receiver to the mag well.
Center of the front pin to center of the mag release is 3.08"

Soo. If you take the 16/.1" barrel, add the 7.5" receiver you have 23.6", that's 3" short of shotgun legality.
But, if you take that same length (take a piece of paper, line up with the rear receiver, draw a line on the end of the AR barrel) and compare it to the sawed off shottie you'll see that only takes you to the left most portion of the magazine plug ring. Take the remaining from there, compare it against the magazine from front pin to ejector, and you'll come up with your other 3 inches.

It aint perfect science, but I think it meets the rules, except for maybe the pistol gripish thing going on.
Looks like a Mossberg Shockwave 14" barrel. So not a "sawed shotgun" like the report states. No stock = no shotgun = can't be an SBS. It's not an AOW because it's overall length is over 26". It's considered a "Firearm" which allows it to skip over being a Title 2 firearm and considered an average Title 1 firearm.

Seems like the M&P is a non Ma compliant model - unpinned stock (collapsed all the way) and has a flash hider.

Like Picton said: I wonder if some or all of the firearms in the picture are the kid's Dad's and the kid was a little loose with his lips?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom