“Suspicious Death” In Downtown MHT (with shots fired)

Public Government and the Medical Fields are fully committed to the Covid forever mantra and refuse to back off from it.
If you look at all the other pictures, the defendant is the only one wearing a mask. This is likely a lawyer trying to make him look vulnerable because that is what they do.

If you get sucker punched in the head by someone wearing brass knuckles and you retaliate that is called self defense. Certainly the vehicle used in the action of self defense could be a debated need in any court case but again we have another rogue Judge who is using his own biases and personal opinion to deny someone a self defense case.
I don't know any facts of this case. So what went down may be totally different than this hypothetical. But hypthetically, if a dude is surrounded by people threatening him and one of them sucker punches him with brass knuckles, I'm okay with him using deadly force to defend himself. Not saying that is what happened here. But just in general, that should be acceptable and legal.

Read this. Judge blows away the self defense argument

Reading that, i am just baffled. The deceased pursued a fight multiple times with someone who he knew had a gun and had brandished the gun multiple times. I can't imagine why anyone would do that. He was under no threat and had every opportunity to leave multiple times. Instead, he went out and pursued the shooter with the knowledge that the defendant had a firearm and was threatening to use it. And then he decided to sucker punch the defendant who happens to be a foot taller and 200 pounds heavier, and again carrying a gun. That is madness. What kind of drinks do they serve at this place?? Holy hell.

I don't know any facts of this case. So what went down may be totally different than this hypothetical. But hypthetically, if a dude is surrounded by people threatening him and one of them sucker punches him with brass knuckles, I'm okay with him using deadly force to defend himself. Not saying that is what happened here. But just in general, that should be acceptable and legal.
I agree, but in this case the group around him also contained his friends, and there is no mention of brass knuckles. The cut appears to have come from an earlier confrontation in the bar.

And yes the deceased was stupid, you see a gun, you walk away. Drunk flashing a gun always spells trouble.

I agree, but in this case the group around him also contained his friends, and there is no mention of brass knuckles. The cut appears to have come from an earlier confrontation in the bar.

And yes the deceased was stupid, you see a gun, you walk away. Drunk flashing a gun always spells trouble.
That does change things. You are correct. After reading the article, it seems like he (the defendant) made the decision to go back and get into the final confrontation that he found himself in. And I think that alone is going to be enough to find the self-defense claim to be non-applicable.

The pursuer of the final encounter is responsible for the confrontation. It doesn't matter if the shooter was the instigator in the earlier confrontation. Once retreat occurs the confrontation is over and the next one is a new incident.

It's a good shoot if the dead guy was pursuing regardless of what transpired before.

You can view jurors viewing the scene of the shooting tomorrow, Wednesday!

”Video from the scene that was shown at a previous hearing showed Pouliot hitting Delee in the face and Delee taking out a gun and shooting Pouliot several times. The defense said Delee was in fear for his life and acted in self-defense, but prosecutors said he was looking for a fight and his actions did not meet the standards for self-defense.

During a recent hearing, prosecutors requested that Delee be required to testify at his trial. They want to ask Delee if he heard a statement allegedly made the night of the shooting about whether the victim had any guns. At last check, the judge had not ruled on that request.

If Delee is convicted of second-degree murder he would face up to life in prison. After the jury is seated Tuesday both sides will give their opening statements. Jurors are expected to view the scene of shooting on Wednesday.

Win-win. One piece of shit is behind bars and the other piece of shit is behind six feet of dirt.

Back
Top Bottom