“Suspicious Death” In Downtown MHT (with shots fired)

Well, that was certainly "suspicious"

Nah, not really. They were both f***ing around. The punch thrower "found out". Over the top? sure, but had either one of them just turned around and walked away none of it would have happened. I don't feel sorry for either one of them. Dead kid deserved it, guy going to jail deserves it, society wins by being rid of both. The only way it could be better is if they simultaneously smoked each other so we wouldnt have to pay for the guy in jail.

Nah, not really. They were both f***ing around. The punch thrower "found out". Over the top? sure, but had either one of them just turned around and walked away none of it would have happened. I don't feel sorry for either one of them. Dead kid deserved it, guy going to jail deserves it, society wins by being rid of both. The only way it could be better is if they simultaneously smoked each other so we wouldnt have to pay for the guy in jail.
I guess I was being a little bit of a smart aleck.

After seeing the video, the thread title seems a bit out of place. As you said, there really wasnt anything suspicious about it. Retard convention with a dozen witnesses and video to boot. Its not like anyone is scratching their heads trying to figure out what happened, unless my undiagnosed autism is flaring up and the OP was being snarky.

Came here to find what MHT is, and now I'm here trying to figure out how you get Manchester from MHT..

Ok, never heard of using an airport code as an abbreviation for a city when discussing something other than the actual airport. lol
The OP was trying to appear "cool."

Makes more sense to use MNH then lol

If I was to say I used to live in SFO, any same person would think I was a vagrant that lived at San Francisco Intl airport lol

Like boiled dinners and the fascination with "Dunkies" as the epitome of coffee and donuts, this is just another one of those New England things I will never understand that only makes sense to people from NE :)
On top of that, the airport isn’t even in Manchester 😂

I grew up out West. It took us about 45 minutes to get to church every Sunday, and a six-hour road trip was thought of as "short."
yup...to do any serious shopping here where I live, it's a two hour drive.

Came here to find what MHT is, and now I'm here trying to figure out how you get Manchester from MHT..
Ok, never heard of using an airport code as an abbreviation for a city when discussing something other than the actual airport. lol
Same here. Wow, no kidding.

"Worcester" is not what comes to mind when I hear "ORH". Not that I have really EVER heard someone say "ORH". Who thinks of this stuff? And why? It would be quicker to just say Manchester.
Man chest er is 3 syllables. So is M H T.

The "nothing is open at night" culture in this region is f***ing retarded.
I always thought this was everywhere but New York City and some parts of Boston, kind of.

Most of that is an eastern MA f***o townie/RI thing. Urban cup/townie bullshit.
"Urban cup"?

That I could never wrap my head around. It disappears the moment you drive 2 inches west of the loops.
I was reading somewhere on here about someone wanting to drive 45 minutes to the range. I'm thinking, that is practically going on a vacation day trip! My range is maybe 10-15 minutes away, and that is too long for me. I miss living in Rutland, where I could shoot off my back steps, with the .22 by the back door.

I have the video but can’t figure out how to upload it from my iPhone. Halp

ETA - victim popped shooter in the face, shooter drew and fired 9 rounds into him damn near point blank
Sounds like we saw the same video.

I believe the deceased was hit 6 times in the face point blank.

"Worcester" is not what comes to mind when I hear "ORH". Not that I have really EVER heard someone say "ORH". Who thinks of this stuff? And why? It would be quicker to just say Manchester.
Man chest er is 3 syllables. So is M H T.
Its going to be even more than 3 syllables when someone has to explain what MHT means every time.
was reading somewhere on here about someone wanting to drive 45 minutes to the range. I'm thinking, that is practically going on a vacation day trip! My range is maybe 10-15 minutes away, and that is too long for me.
You do get spoiled living inside of 128. Right now, my house is within 10 min of...
-3 highways
-Home Depot and Lowe's
-probably a dozen take out places
-Market Basket
-3 gas stations
-my bank
-post office
-2 schools
-FD/PD
-Cataldo ambulance
-CVS and Walgreen
-a (shitty) mall
-shopping on rt 114
-15 min from my club, 10 min to another club

Most of these can also been seen as cons as well I guess, although I live in sort of a quiet neighborhood surrounded by some main streets so its not as bad as it sounds. TBH I would rather be in the woods and have to drive to most of these places.

A Rhode Islandah would think you need a passport for that.

For real.

I worked in RI for three miserable years.

I'm like go the North Attleborough for X. They're like it's waaay too far. I'm like, motherf***er, you live in the eastern part of Cumberland. Those motherf***ers are bizarre. I've to this, day done my best to avoid entering that state.

North Attleborough? Isn't that like the other side of the universe, like you have to drive around Rhode Island to get there?

I think that meme started with the Nantucket types with their ACK stickers. First time I saw those, it reminded me of this ......

"Fly? You don't fly, you've never flown you liberal shit.... ." 🤣

(Especially not in new england where you meet a terrifying amount of people who have never left the region in their entire life some barely even leaving the state of Massachusetts)
The town I grew up in has a huge gravitationAl pull.90% of the people I went to school with are still there 30 years later. The ones that left wound up in Orlando or Lewiston, ME.

Back
Top Bottom