• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

02 2022 approved firearms roster hostility..

As it so happens whichever office drone screwed up that PDF will soon get another chance to get it right as they add a new Turkish manufacturer to the list.

Yesterday morning the GCAB was supposed to meet. I don't know if they did but this was to be the agenda.

Agenda​

New Business
Exhibit #
New Lab Reports
  1. 1. SAR USA B69BL10 9mm
  2. SAR USA B69CBL10
  3. SAR USA SAR9BL10
  4. SAR USA SAR9CBL10 9mm
  5. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Wrangler #02015
  6. Smith & Wesson CSX 9mm
  7. Smith & Wesson Shield EZ 30 Super Carry
  8. Sig Sauer 365XL-9-BXR3P-MS-10 9mm
  9. Sig Sauer 365-380-BSS-MS-MA 380 ACP
  10. Sig Sauer 322C-BAS-MA .22LR
  11. Taurus 2-85629-MA .38 Special
  12. Taurus 2-85621-MA .38 Special
  13. Canik SFX Rival 9mm
Functional Design Equivalent Requests
  1. Mossberg MC2e – MA Compliant (Loaded Chamber View Port) Optics Rady, Black
  2. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Wrangler #02016
  3. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Wrangler #02017
  4. Charter Arms Pathfinder 12242
Other Business
  1. Item #18 Letter from Sig Sauer 7/6/22
  2. Matters not reasonably anticipated by Chair
  3. Public comment

Note: That's not my typo in the first list item it's theirs, so take that for what it's worth along with "Optics Rady."

🐯

Last edited:
Is this the list that means you can actually buy it, or the list of "approved" guns, only some of which you can buy? OMG I can't wait to move back south.

HANLON’S RAZOR:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Or … some f*cktard drone in some statehouse office didn’t realize Word could save as PDF, so he printed it and scanned the printout.

Think of an average person, then remember that fully half the population is stupider than that guy.

Yep.

I was listening to a Langley Outdoors rant the other day. He was outlining some editorial that was anti-gun and stated that the gun-lovers were organized and had these definite plans to take over the world with their gun-loving.

Except we don't have a centralized plan. There is no f'ing plan. It's a bunch of people doing stuff. Some good. Some bad. But we're moving forward.

And I wonder how often the people on NES think, "Oh that's the evil Dem cabal again" when it's a similar group of non-centralized players moving in the same direction together but separately.

Nah, I'd rather say that it's a cabal and they're evil. LOL

Yep.

I was listening to a Langley Outdoors rant the other day. He was outlining some editorial that was anti-gun and stated that the gun-lovers were organized and had these definite plans to take over the world with their gun-loving.

Except we don't have a centralized plan. There is no f'ing plan. It's a bunch of people doing stuff. Some good. Some bad. But we're moving forward.

And I wonder how often the people on NES think, "Oh that's the evil Dem cabal again" when it's a similar group of non-centralized players moving in the same direction together but separately.

Nah, I'd rather say that it's a cabal and they're evil. LOL
I've lost count of the times I've heard my friends claim that "those Republicans are all working together, that's why they keep winning" or some such. No, everybody's all grifting and feuding and sometimes things go OK for somebody outside of leadership, almost despite itself.

Just follow this basic flowchart to figure out if you can buy it or not in MA.

View attachment 667697
not really the actual tree only involves a couple of branches. Does the person have a valid LTC? if yes then next. Does the gun comply with the MA AWB as printed? if yes then next, buy gun.

The rest of it is literally not the buyers duty or obligation to deal with.

not really the actual tree only involves a couple of branches. Does the person have a valid LTC? if yes then next. Does the gun comply with the MA AWB as printed? if yes then next, buy gun.

The rest of it is literally not the buyers duty or obligation to deal with.

Yeah, I was more poking fun about how the state wants you to see it. Hence lots of the confusion to new people to this state or new LTC holders, and the inevitable Nth post of "I heard you can't buy Glocks here".

We know the list in California is currently the subject of a lawsuit (no impact here of course).

But still how about an informal poll -- In three years from now will these list still exist anywhere?

🐯

Organized? We can't even all agree that Glock Perfection is when the box says "Shadow Systems" on the label

consumers should never look at this list because all it does is reinforce mass bullshit that you don’t actually need to obey.

I realize that, I'm just amazed that this "committee" takes this so seriously, and, you know, actively updates this meaningless list.

I realize that, I'm just amazed that this "committee" takes this so seriously, and, you know, actively updates this meaningless list.

well, it’s specified in the law so someone has to update it. and the distributors + box stores worship it etc. It has purpose for their business.

We know the list in California is currently the subject of a lawsuit (no impact here of course).

But still how about an informal poll -- In three years from now will these list still exist anywhere?

🐯
Yes but they will be in jeopardy
California will fall because it is fully draconian ban everything.
Mass espouses a process to achieve compliance even if it is a predetermined rigged outcome. That will give the 1st circus the room it needs for twisted logic making it necessary for a SCOTUS smack down

well, it’s specified in the law so someone has to update it. and the distributors + box stores worship it etc. It has purpose for their business.
Some companies are stupid about it, to the point of not shipping a gun to an FFL because "we can't sell this one to MA" ... the f*ck you can't. Just send it to the FFL and let them worry about it.

It is a good thing there are plenty of non p*ssies that will ship to MA and let the FFL worry about it, the way it should be.

Then you have the full retards that won't even ship a knife and to top the list you have the ultra retards that will want to see your LTC if you buy an empty plastic box. Currently Cabelas and Bass Pro are the Ultra Retard Kings.

Some companies are stupid about it, to the point of not shipping a gun to an FFL because "we can't sell this one to MA" ... the f*ck you can't. Just send it to the FFL and let them worry about it.

It is a good thing there are plenty of non p*ssies that will ship to MA and let the FFL worry about it, the way it should be.

Then you have the full retards that won't even ship a knife and to top the list you have the ultra retards that will want to see your LTC if you buy an empty plastic box. Currently Cabelas and Bass Pro are the Ultra Retard Kings.

yeah there are lots of boxlike remotes too, it’s not worth messing with puds, psa, or other retarded shit bag distributors. there are plenty of others that will sell at close to the same price that I have better service better shipping and are less retarded.

Lets not forget BCM, which will not even send you a large capacity assault hat.

As it so happens whichever office drone screwed up that PDF will soon get another chance to get it right as they add a new Turkish manufacturer to the list.

Yesterday morning the GCAB was supposed to meet. I don't know if they did but this was to be the agenda.

Agenda​

New Business
Exhibit #
New Lab Reports
  1. 1. SAR USA B69BL10 9mm
  2. SAR USA B69CBL10
  3. SAR USA SAR9BL10
  4. SAR USA SAR9CBL10 9mm
  5. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Wrangler #02015
  6. Smith & Wesson CSX 9mm
  7. Smith & Wesson Shield EZ 30 Super Carry
  8. Sig Sauer 365XL-9-BXR3P-MS-10 9mm
  9. Sig Sauer 365-380-BSS-MS-MA 380 ACP
  10. Sig Sauer 322C-BAS-MA .22LR
  11. Taurus 2-85629-MA .38 Special
  12. Taurus 2-85621-MA .38 Special
  13. Canik SFX Rival 9mm
Functional Design Equivalent Requests
  1. Mossberg MC2e – MA Compliant (Loaded Chamber View Port) Optics Rady, Black
  2. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Wrangler #02016
  3. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Wrangler #02017
  4. Charter Arms Pathfinder 12242
Other Business
  1. Item #18 Letter from Sig Sauer 7/6/22
  2. Matters not reasonably anticipated by Chair
  3. Public comment

Note: That's not my typo in the first list item it's theirs, so take that for what it's worth along with "Optics Rady."

🐯
Was hoping Sig 365x was on the list..dont want to improvise and spend money on parts

Back
Top Bottom