WTS 08 Moto Guzzi Breva 750 (NH)

The Move-To-NorthCarolina bike sale:
We are escaping to NC shortly, in order to ease some of the moving expense and logisitcal nightmare of all this we are putting the bikes up for sale.

SOLD PENDING $$$. 2002 DL1000 V-Strom 54,432 miles (and increasing as I ride it). Corbin seat, bags and top case, crash bars and center stand. It could use a set of tires (we run street rubber on it which is ideal for northern Moose evasion technique).
We purchased this bike in 2012 as my wife's first bike. Yep, from POS MSF 250CC to this within 24 hours of getting her motorcycle license. She is spoiled and get's what she wants.
A gent in Vermont had this bike with 50K on it. It has a rebuilt title but runs, rides and tracks wonderfully. I did a quick bearing check and lube and lowered it 1" for her (links and dropped the forks). I have a 34" inseam and it fits me perfectly. I changed the oil every spring and fall. It resides indoors in the winter and under cover during the 3 days of summer we have here in northern New Hampshire.
Things it needs:
-Tires
-A new owner!
Pricing at $3500 and will consider offers.

Price Drop! 2008 Moto Guzzi Breva 750. 6,636 miles.1200 of which I have ridden it. My pride and joy. I love this bike. I snagged it from a local dealer and love it. Fuel injection makes this a reliable bike. (no shit, I can't believe I am saying that about a Guzzi...). I added a PIAA LED for some conspicuity and tossed the crappy Guzzi tail bag and added the hardware to a Pelican case. Hepco Becker 30L bags are awesome. I get up to 60 MPG with this thing in town running errands. I do NOT get 60MPG when chasing my wife on the aformentioned DL1000. It's had 2 oil changes since I owned it. No issues. I would ride this bike across the country.

Things it needs:
-Rear tire (still has some rubber!)
-A loving home
$4000 OBRO (considering the bags and such) Guns plus cash will be considered for the Guzzi.

Both titles are in hand.

2015-06-11 15.45.10.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-06-11 15.30.51.jpg
    2015-06-11 15.30.51.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom