• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1/2 Price Creedmore at CMP

Rereading the CMP sales site now kind of makes me want to get another service grade or perhaps a 308. I already load 308 but I don't own anything in the caliber.

Do it!! I re-barreled a CMP service grade to .308 and it is a dream to shoot.

I want to shoot my Danish Garand, but it’s over my weight limit...all packed too...

t:(

Attachments

• F391C278-F01C-46CB-BD41-21A061027A35.jpeg
    F391C278-F01C-46CB-BD41-21A061027A35.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 11
Trying to get “Princess” to share my side of the bed...

t

Attachments

• 8B094A0B-5E80-4272-B77F-33789B010E96.jpeg
    8B094A0B-5E80-4272-B77F-33789B010E96.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 12
Nah just the pants, they stop the sparks from the grinder and other tools from burning me up. Your typing makes me think your one of this ManBun types though
Im to cheap to buy hair bands and to lazy to save the elastics off the asparagus.
im actually sporting the Wayne Gretzky Oilers days look. Another few weeks it will be more like Ryan Smyth. Theres no way my wife will let me sport a 90s Yager or Lemiux mullet!

My daughter is getting the clippers out for a sunday trim!

I want to shoot my Danish Garand, but it’s over my weight limit...all packed too...

t:(
My prayers to you tim....man thats a day i did not think about coming. Dont pick up that 10lb rifle. Although i darn near threw my back out picking up my M1a and my NM AR service rifle which i forgot i put all the weights on so I would not loose them...

Im to cheap to buy hair bands and to lazy to save the elastics off the asparagus.
im actually sporting the Wayne Gretzky Oilers days look. Another few weeks it will be more like Ryan Smyth. Theres no way my wife will let me sport a 90s Yager or Lemiux mullet!

My daughter is getting the clippers out for a sunday trim!
Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait...

Im trying to remeber the NHL sports anouncer guy who still sports a mullet...
I might just say screw it and become my dad completely. part my hair down the side and grow a mustache.
i have one of his Nylon suits kicking around somewhere.

Im trying to remeber the NHL sports anouncer guy who still sports a mullet...
I might just say screw it and become my dad completely. part my hair down the side and grow a mustache.
i have one of his Nylon suits kicking around somewhere.
Barry Melrose?

Had a little chat with my buddy today and brought up of all things 6.5 Kreedmour . He starts off with “I don’t get it , what’s the big deal it’s only 140 grain” I reminded him that his beloved M80 ball was only 7 grains more . I don’t know what was going on in his head but silence took over and we started talking about 22lr at 200 yards I’m wondering if I did some sort damage to his ego. He’s this friend
My M1a shoots M80 ball moa all day long.
He won’t come to a match , he had all the excuses too

Last edited:
Enough is enough , everyone needs to bring thier most manly (based on your own feelings) to the first cmp match in pembroke , no dolls allowed.
It will require actual shooting , I will give extra man card points for those that show up in thier poor gas millage trucks from far distances. To keep things PC man cards will be handed out to any individual regardless of thier self identity or actual male/female status. There will be penalties for those that do not score at least a 250/300.

Enough is enough , everyone needs to bring thier most manly (based on your own feelings) to the first cmp match in pembroke , no dolls allowed.
It will require actual shooting , I will give extra man card points for those that show up in thier poor gas millage trucks from far distances. To keep things PC man cards will be handed out to any individual regardless of thier self identity or actual male/female status. There will be penalties for those that do not score at least a 250/300.

I'm bringing my most tactical AR and will be saying 'Brah' this and 'Brah' that. :D But since the CMP banned scopes in Modern Military I guess I can't come because I don't have irons for my 6.5 Creedmoor. Maybe I will show up anyway so I can get a selfie in my new tactical lumberjack wear.

On a more serious note, Old Colony starts CMP matches in late April and they'll run them through November. The club has some tack-driver loaner M1 Garands and ammo to buy, so no excuses. The club even bought a supply of the older Greek surplus ammo, which shoots better than the later stuff. We have at least one lady show up regularly, so maybe even Woodsy is man enough. Seriously, it's a good time and some excellent shooters help with the coaching of those new to the matches.

8674B8A2-D57A-4412-9281-8F3C46ADC614.jpeg
I'm bringing my most tactical AR and will be saying 'Brah' this and 'Brah' that. :D But since the CMP banned scopes in Modern Military I guess I can't come because I don't have irons for my 6.5 Creedmoor. Maybe I will show up anyway so I can get a selfie in my new tactical lumberjack wear.

On a more serious note, Old Colony starts CMP matches in late April and they'll run them through November. The club has some tack-driver loaner M1 Garands and ammo to buy, so no excuses. The club even bought a supply of the older Greek surplus ammo, which shoots better than the later stuff. We have at least one lady show up regularly, so maybe even Woodsy is man enough. Seriously, it's a good time and some excellent shooters help with the coaching of those new to the matches.

There just funny memes, everyone getting their panties in a bunch. However they are pretty funny.

Are people shooting this 167 grain .30-06 Creedmore out of a M1 without an adjustable plug? I've always stuck to the 150 grain milspec loading myself.

Back
Top Bottom