10mm ammo in mass

To get one of the named brands, DT, Buffalo, etc, is there anyway to obtain it here in MA? The little I have seen in stores is ok, but if one is looking for 'real' rounds, what to do? Any help or direction would really be appreciated..tired of just these 180gr federals. Thank you

Start rolling your own, that's really the only way to fly with 10mm.

Some of the MA stores sell M&M reloads in 10mm but they are generally piss weak. Most of the ones that have 10mm usually have Rem UMC 180 or CCI Blazer 200 grainers.

-Mike

Thanks.
I guess my question also should have said, is there anyway to get thru the mail?
I have a house in NH as well an would not mind using that state as my address to avoid them not shipping this way..thoughts?

Thanks.
I guess my question also should have said, is there anyway to get thru the mail?
I have a house in NH as well an would not mind using that state as my address to avoid them not shipping this way..thoughts?

Yes, you can do that, just make sure your credit card is linked up to that address for billing/verification as a lot of the vendors will bounce your order if they "smell" that you are from MA.

-Mike

If you have a friendly FFL, they might be willing to order the ammo for you.

Yes, you can do that, just make sure your credit card is linked up to that address for billing/verification as a lot of the vendors will bounce your order if they "smell" that you are from MA.
That was my experience. I tried to get some ammo shipped to me at a commercial mail drop in NH, but the vendor refused because the billing address on my credit card was MA.

also check america's armed in milford and first defense in uxbridge.

it was a while since i'd been in AA but they had at least 1,000 rounds of 10mm when i was there. then again we're talking like two years ago. i was in FDF a few weeks ago and they had assorted factory loads of 10mm hiding on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom