• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10mm

Gen2.5 G29, made in 1997 - great pistol have it to this day.

Colt Delta /eNickel also very nice. Tripled my money but never should have sold.

I once shot one of the S&W 59 series 10mms. Nice looking and feeling gun, but I couldn't shoot that thing to save my life. Never had a problem shooting a Glock 20 though. Nicest 10 mm I ever shot was a Colt Delta Elite. What an amazing pistol (and I'm usually pretty anti-1911).

Last edited:
-P220.elite SAO
-Rock Island Armory FS tactical (great gun but needed Tim Gostling's skills to run reliably)
-G20 gen 3

other great picks I havent shot:
-Ruger 1911 10mm
-EAA Tanfoglio Witness in 10mm, basically a CZ clone or wannabe Bren Ten
-any of the Dan Wesson 1911's in 10mm

i-CDbhLbt-L.jpg

So far for me the Sig 220-10..but it's huge and heavy. Just getting to know the Ruger 1911 10mm. I have a RIA 1911 that has turned out to be a pretty good 10mm once I got the bugs worked out with Armscorp, who's customer service is top notch IMO.

Ruger has the Super Redhawk available in 10mm now, just not MA compliant yet. Kind of getting tired of waiting for S&W to run a batch of 610s and the prices I've seen on older 610s are nuts!

Last edited:
1st Gen Colt Delta Elite. 100% reliable, very accurate with good ammo. Crap accuracy with crap ammo.

2-S&W 1076 FBI turn in's
1-Glock 20
1-Glock 29
2-S&W 610 revolvers 1,5" and 1,4"
1-Bren 10
1-Remsport 10mm 1911 commander
1-Glock 21 10mm conversion
The only one's I still have the - 1911 and the Glock 21 conversion

i got to shoot a bren 10 way back when for an afternoon. one came in used to my buddy's shop and he asked me to take to the range to see how it functioned. it impressed me for sure but i can't think of any 10's that were around at the time to compare it to. he didn't have any ammo in stock but it came in with 2 1/2 boxes so i burned that up. still kicking myself for not buying it. it hit the showcase a bit under $500.

second 10 that impressed me was the delta elite. another i wish i bought the first time around.

my 10 now is the gen 4 20. i'll keep that until the day i die i like it that much.

I have an EAA Tanfoglio Witness Elite Stock II in 10mm. Its a nice gun. And a unicorn in this state, wish I were able to shoot it more

I've got two pretty rare ones -

S&W 610 w/6" barrel

Cohaire Arms MP5/10 (10mm clone of the HK94)

The SW610 has a hair trigger (probably 1.5 pounds) and is lights out accurate.

The MP5/10 is a ton of fun to shoot but can be ammo sensitive.

Would love to get some kind of 1911 in 10mm.

I had a G29 a years ago, it was kind of a do nothing really well gun. I would bet the velocity coming out of it was equal to a 40s&w but with the extra bulk. A Glock 23 would have made more sense as a carry piece, cheaper to shoot too.

Glock Fotay

Now this, this would be a do a few things really well gun. I think I am going to pick one up sometime soon. Or maybe be a giant internet dick hole and comp a G20, lulz.

I have to jump in. i love my glock 20,and I carry when I hunt or hike in NH and I use buffalo bore ammo or Hornady. It is one of the coolest handguns I own I got it with the gray frame. With the right ammo the gun really is powerful.

Not really a big fan of the 10mm but:
P220 Elite SAO
G 20
G 29
2 Colt Delta one is a safe queen the other done over
By Dave Santuri
Who's kidding who I love the 10.

Back
Top Bottom