WTS ~11.5" Model-1 Sales 9mm AR/M16 Pistol Upper with F/A Bolt (All NFA Rules Apply) - Reduced to $400 !!

Description : ~11.5" Model-1 Sales 9mm AR/M16 Pistol Upper with F/A Bolt. With a rod down the barrel to the bolt, I measure 13" so the threads probably end right around the 11.5" mark if I'm doing this correctly. Less than 500 rounds through it. Comes with 3 slightly rusty pre-ban colt 9mm mags. The scope and handguards are functional chinese aftermarket junk, but am also including (not shown) the original gas block and YHM carbine handguards. The magwell adapter is about 20 years old and unmarked. Usually eats whitebox with no issues, but the occasional Fail-to-Eject seems to happen <1:100 rounds. This configuration is only mass-compliant on a lawfully owned and registered MG. If you want to put it on an SBR in MA, you'll need to pin and weld a proper compensator or thread cover. If you pin and weld a long enough compensator, you can have a carbine. Lastly, All NFA Rules Apply.

Accessories : (see description)

Selling Terms : Cash only, meet in Nashua.

Price : $400 or trade for US coins.

Contact Information: (PM here)

Pictures:

1678301959307.png

1678301917551.png

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
bump - it's a good deal now - basically $300 for the bolted upper, $75 for the pre-ban mags and $25 for the scope and mag adapter.

Back
Top Bottom