• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

15 rounds G43x G48X?

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
I can't believe there isn't more press about this product. This is a total game changer in my opinion. Flush fit 15 rds in G43x/G48x?!? Too bad I live in MA.

Damn it, out of stock.

I almost wanted to pre-order myself even though I don't current own either 43x or 48x, but hell, I live in MA :(

Again, I'm surprised this isn't getting more press. This is a huge deal. TFB TV finally picked up on it and they seem to love them (so far). Complete game changer in my opinion. This was my immediate thought about the 43x and 48x when compared to the P365. The grip is significantly longer, so why can't they get P365 round density in there. The answer is Glock's stubbornness in using their metal/polymer sandwich mags when they could just use a thin steel design like this.

I almost wanted to pre-order myself even though I don't current own either 43x or 48x, but hell, I live in MA :(

Again, I'm surprised this isn't getting more press. This is a huge deal. TFB TV finally picked up on it and they seem to love them (so far). Complete game changer in my opinion. This was my immediate thought about the 43x and 48x when compared to the P365. The grip is significantly longer, so why can't they get P365 round density in there. The answer is Glock's stubbornness in using their metal/polymer sandwich mags when they could just use a thin steel design like this.
Agreed. I actually shoot the 48 pretty good (after changing the sights), but would love to have the 15 rounders rather than the 10s (I live in NH).

Back
Top Bottom