• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Race war? Each shot was white. No one in the media cares about a civil case against Rittenhouse which he will very like win.

If you think Hubers nutcase father will take a car or something, you really don’t know him. Hubers father is a wacko, when he loses the civil case he’ll still be on some moronic mission to disprove the reality his kid died because of his actions. He’s on a kamikaze mission, he doesn’t want a car or house.

View: https://youtu.be/Vm2zwQFJGDo

View: https://youtu.be/h4h_8KgxRNk

In the criminal trial the first charge the jury acquitted rittenhouse on was the Huber charge even though that wasn’t the first count. The jurors believed that was self defense very quickly and decided it unanimously within the first few hours of deliberations. And in the criminal trial NONE of Hubers violent past was allowed in, it will be allowed in the civil case. Huber had a history and several convictions for violent assaults.

He has a new identity.
1695385802877.png

Let me fix that for you.

None of this would have happened if people hadn’t been rioting and vandalizing/looting local businesses.
Another angle that I would support is none of this would have happened if the first rioting brick thrower was shot in the face

In the criminal trial the first charge the jury acquitted rittenhouse on was the Huber charge even though that wasn’t the first count. The jurors believed that was self defense very quickly and decided it unanimously within the first few hours of deliberations. And in the criminal trial NONE of Hubers violent past was allowed in, it will be allowed in the civil case. Huber had a history and several convictions for violent assaults.
This is one of the few things that are pro self-defense defendant in MA. Previous acts by the person being defended against have traditionally been inadmissible by the defense unless the defendant knew about those acts at the time they* made the decision to use force. This is a common principle applied in many states (and yet another reason to STFU).

Commonwealth v. Adjutant changed that in MA, and such info is now considered valid when evaluating the totality of the situation.

* - I'm still having a hard time getting used to using "they" in the singular.

I can't believe that they fixed his arm up even reasonably after being shot with 5.56 so close.
Some repairs can be ugly. From what I read, that guy lost enough meat from his bicep to make a decent size burger, and I would be surprised if he did not lost some combination of sterngth, functionality and/or sensation.

I know a guy who was disarmed, and I don't mean his guns were confiscated [crying] . A chopper ride and many surgeries later he has partial functionality and some sensation in the reattached arm, but certainly not as good as new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom