• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

It's even less than that. It's roughly 10 miles to Kenosha, and the kid lived in a town that is literally on the border. Look at the map and see where Antioch and Kenosha are relative to each other.

Honestly, I usually drive farther than that to get to work.
Not only that. Where are the rioters (oops sorry, protestors) from? Certainly not all from Kenosha....

If "Go Fund Me" keeps taking down fundraising for him I wonder what platform will allow it. Be interesting to see how much he raises when something is put in place. My only comment is it's too bad his aim was off on the third guy. Be better to get rid of three scumbags. Seems to be the norm with a good portion of these rioters.

Is it just me, or does it seem like it’s more legally dangerous to get involved in a self defense shooting than it is to just straight up smoke someone you want dead?

it’s almost as if it’s not the actual death they care about but rather the fact that a dude took it upon himself to defend his own life.

Is it just me, or does it seem like it’s more legally dangerous to get involved in a self defense shooting than it is to just straight up smoke someone you want dead?

it’s almost as if it’s not the actual death they care about but rather the fact that a dude took it upon himself to defend his own life.

You are correct. The Dem paradigm does not allow for self worth or value. They want the state to have absolute power and that means destroying the right to self defense.

You are correct. The Dem paradigm does not allow for self worth or value. They want the state to have absolute power and that means destroying the right to self defense.

I agree with this statement. But I am of the belief that all of these idiots rioting, burning, looting are doing serious harm to the Dem’s chances at winning in November. I think it all started with COVID honestly. We’ve got record new gun ownership and the civil unrest is just the icing on the cake. I think ALOT of Americans are starting to realize, ‘oh shit, no one is going to come save me or my family’ and ‘how are police going to keep me safe when they can’t even control riots in the inner city’ and ‘what happens if they really are defunded? NOT ONLY that, but there’s videos of these f***heads going into suburban areas and publicly berating and FORCING bystanders into joining their bullshit cause.

it’s working against the Dem party. I just hope these new gun owners realize that they can’t vote blue if they’re joining the 2A community.

Those videos actually helped me decide that I don't actually need a .300blk and i'll be perfectly fine w/5.56
Different tools for different applications one isn't necessarily better than another in a "generic" sense.

.300 blk is much better out of a 7-9" gun than 556 is, and it suppresses well, too. Most people whose moisture count goes up over 300 blk is because you can build a home defense pistol or SBR out of it that can be kept hearing safe, but still pack some juice. Generally though? 556 is just fine. Even better with good cartridge selection.

I agree with this statement. But I am of the belief that all of these idiots rioting, burning, looting are doing serious harm to the Dem’s chances at winning in November. I think it all started with COVID honestly. We’ve got record new gun ownership and the civil unrest is just the icing on the cake. I think ALOT of Americans are starting to realize, ‘oh shit, no one is going to come save me or my family’ and ‘how are police going to keep me safe when they can’t even control riots in the inner city’ and ‘what happens if they really are defunded? NOT ONLY that, but there’s videos of these f***heads going into suburban areas and publicly berating and FORCING bystanders into joining their bullshit cause.

it’s working against the Dem party. I just hope these new gun owners realize that they can’t vote blue if they’re joining the 2A community.
The Communist News Network's (CNN) Don Lemon actually had the audacity to say the riots had to stop because they were hurting Biden's polling numbers. Actually came out and said it.

Pretty ballsy....

Was having a socially distant lunch at work and chatting with a few of those who are in the office. Made one's head explode.

They were going on about how he shouldn't have been there in the first place, so despite being attacked, the shootings were his fault.

I replied with "so your saying it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't dressed that way?"

Honestly thought things might go th HR after that.

The Communist News Network's (CNN) Don Lemon actually had the audacity to say the riots had to stop because they were hurting Biden's polling numbers. Actually came out and said it.

Pretty ballsy....

We're the only one's that are even slightly bothered by this. His #orangemanbad viewers dgaf about anything else but get him out of office.

Ding, Ding, Ding.....

IMO there's not enough information being publicly shared. Sure, we're seen some videos of him running away, but I'm very curious to see what transpired leading up to the events in question. All we have AFAIK is that he was protecting a business from looting. Would it make much difference in whether he was in right to shoot the persons chasing him? No, because he was in fear for his life.

What I am most curious to learn is that it's coming out the owner of the business sought protection from the potential of looters and hired persons. IMO if this 17yo was "hired" to provide protection, then this will add weight to his favor.

I see that as just opening culpability onto the owner of the business. I don't see how this would "add weight to the shooters favor".....courts don't take kindly to unlicensed security forces selling their services (the .gov hates competition).

Kenosha, WI – The Kenosha County sheriff said Wednesday that the 17 year old who fatally shot two people during the riot on Tuesday night was with a group of militia members that had asked to be deputized.

“Yesterday I had a person call me and say, ‘Why don’t you deputize citizens who have guns to come out and patrol the city of Kenosha?” Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth told reporters at a press conference on Aug. 26, according to the New York Post. “And I’m like, ‘Oh, hell no.’ What happened last night is the perfect reason why I wouldn’t.”

TLDR, but, it's nice to see in the real world what a .223 round will do to an arm. (edit: oh and will need MORE because this guy is still holding his weapon)

arm shot.jpg

Clearly she is not smart.
It's a curated act by the same people backing the rest of squad. She wasn't a angry radical antisemitic racial arsonist as a Boston City Councilor. The whole shaved head thing due to a disease she's always had is highly contrived for her new political image. She always had patchy hair because of it and someone told her to shave it for optics.

Back
Top Bottom