• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

TLDR, but, it's nice to see in the real world what a .223 round will do to an arm. (edit: oh and will need MORE because this guy is still holding his weapon)

View attachment 384230

Check out the side view if you can find it. Bet you he couldn't drop that gun if he wanted to. Probably no working nerves left in that arm.

I think it was noble but dumb for the kid to be there.
I have to give him props though, he was stacking commies like Seal Team Six.
Its very clear in the videos that the people he shot were chasing and attacking him as he was trying to escape the situation.
He then tried to surrender to the cops who ignored him.
Self Defense all day long.

I wonder what ammo he was using

The gases being directed out have a hand in that also. You can blow a hole in someone close range without a projectile

That wound in the arm is pretty typical of a high velocity rifle permanent wound cavity. Regardless of bullet. Even an FMJ can do that at close range. You ever hear of turning people’s heads into canoes? Yeah, it’s like what happened to the guy’s arm. Most people are used to seeing pistol wounds, but not rifle wounds.

Also, no. The gases from the barrel will not cause damage anywhere like that. Maybe some skin burning due to the gas temperature if it’s point blank, but that’s it.

That wound in the arm is pretty typical of a high velocity rifle permanent wound cavity. Regardless of bullet. Even an FMJ can do that at close range. You ever hear of turning people’s heads into canoes? Yeah, it’s like what happened to the guy’s arm. Most people are used to seeing pistol wounds, but not rifle wounds.

Also, no. The gases from the barrel will not cause damage anywhere like that. Maybe some skin burning due to the gas temperature if it’s point blank, but that’s it.

oh really? I would have definitely thought that being struck by the round at point blank range ( the muzzle blast adding) would have caused such a wound. Because the sex offender who was starting the altercation with the red shirt, was shot in the head but I believe it was a clean entry/exit wound and he bled out.

side note: I did find it amusing how this kid with the pistol had the ‘paramedic’ hat on and was screaming for a medic. Just thought maybe if he was a medic, he might have idk, had his own kit on his person and might have been able to tourniquet himself? Maybe that muzzle blast sent him into another dimension.

if he is ever acquitted, I wonder if we’re looking at Sandmann 2.0. Imagine all of the defamation suits
He'd bankrupt Ayanna Pressley and every other political twat that called him a 'white supremacist'. Which they deserve for trying to destroy a kid's life to protect commie criminal scum acting as their brown shirt goon squad paramilitaries.

oh really? I would have definitely thought that being struck by the round at point blank range ( the muzzle blast adding) would have caused such a wound. Because the sex offender who was starting the altercation with the red shirt, was shot in the head but I believe it was a clean entry/exit wound and he bled out.

side note: I did find it amusing how this kid with the pistol had the ‘paramedic’ hat on and was screaming for a medic. Just thought maybe if he was a medic, he might have idk, had his own kit on his person and might have been able to tourniquet himself? Maybe that muzzle blast sent him into another dimension.

Gasses are typically only damaging if the weapon is pressed firmly against the skin. In those cases the body can be "injected" with a giant air bubble causing secondary internal damage after the bullet creates a wound cavity.

What your seeing on his bicep is pure hydrostatic shock. Plus he could have been using hollow points increasing the effect.

Go to 2:34 in this Barnes TTSX and watch a .223 round hit an apple.

View: https://youtu.be/nV8ij1gK-ck

I highly recommend Barned TSX and TTSX for hunting or defense.

side note: I did find it amusing how this kid with the pistol had the ‘paramedic’ hat on and was screaming for a medic. Just thought maybe if he was a medic, he might have idk, had his own kit on his person and might have been able to tourniquet himself?
FWIW, a cop put a tourniquet that Paramedic Hat was carrying on his arm.

Antifa, the Squad, BLM, etc. all want this kid's head on a pike. They will be rioting and sending goon squads after everyone in his life.

Yeah but here's what I want to know. How did the prosecutor come up with 1st degree murder so quickly? Without even having all the facts or even a police investigation. Does the one armed doof finally get charged for illegal possession of a firearm? What about the BLM protestor who threw a molotov cocktail at him? Is tossing a molotov cocktail equivalent to peaceful protesting?

Thank goodness Trump is in office because I fear that there would be no one out there sticking up for the little guy.

Yeah but here's what I want to know. How did the prosecutor come up with 1st degree murder so quickly? Without even having all the facts or even a police investigation. Does the one armed doof finally get charged for illegal possession of a firearm? What about the BLM protestor who threw a molotov cocktail at him? Is tossing a molotov cocktail equivalent to peaceful protesting?

Thank goodness Trump is in office because I fear that there would be no one out there sticking up for the little guy.
Because it was the most politically expedient thing to do.....

Go Fund Me killed his legal defense fundraiser.

I was gonna throw him a couple bucks.

edit: this site has a fundraiser now....https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ

It was hard to tell what happened with the headshot guy. Kinda looked like a graze, but that’s unlikely given he’s dead. If a rifle bullet can’t dump most of its energy during terminal ballistics, then yes it will not look like much.

As for the arm guy, in the video you can hear him say he has a tourniquet in his bag... between his girlish screams/cries.

Go Fund Me killed his legal defense fundraiser.

I was gonna throw him a couple bucks.

edit: this site has a fundraiser now....https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ

Whoa! He's up to $41K so far and it's just opened up.

my guess is that charge will get downgraded. The video evidence basically proves it was not first degree murder. they'd have a much better shot at convicting him of second degree or manslaughter. If they plow through with 1st degree murder he'll be acquitted.

Anyone know if, like FL, a Wisconsin jury can convict of a lesser charge if they don't want to convict him as charged?

Whoa! He's up to $41K so far and it's just opened up.
I threw him a 20 spot. Can at least buy some ammo when he gets out.
I'd wait until he had a lawyer to make sure the money gets to him and not to some scammers.
it's a christian crowdfunding site with a 100% trust score. I wouldn't worry about that too much unless you're chipping in a large amount. I felt like the risk was worth $20....not like it cost me an arm and a leg [laugh]

Any word on if he lost that arm? Seems like that would be hard to salvage. If he didn't lose it already, I hope he gets gangrene.
I haven't heard. I've been a little lackadaisical WRT recent protests and have instead focused all my energy on lunch...

Back
Top Bottom