• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Clowns like Rittenhouse will cause a Biden Administration to take our guns off all of us, semiauto and other "scary" ones first!
and yet there are some here that think african militia groups that openly hate caucasions, brandish weapons, posture menacingly and rack up an impressive number of nd's are helping us retain our 2a rights.

Lol. Ok Nancy.
NY SAFE act, NJ Graves Act, CT semiauto rifle ban, MA 1998 assault weapons ban, CA assault weapons ban, Hawaii magazine ban, etc. Just to name a few. See the pattern? Idiots like Rittenhouse will cause the trend to continue. If it ends up being a federal ban under Biden, goodnight Irene!

Rittenhouse went full retard. That idiot is no friend of ours! Hope they prosecute his ass to the fullest extent of the law! He is the poster child for anti-gun liberal lawmakers to impose more bans!
I personally agree that he should have stayed home. When you go out looking for trouble, you usually find it. It's not like he was protecting his family's business. HOWEVER, nothing he did was illegal and when push came to shove it was a 100% self defense situation. So......what exactly do you want him prosecuted for, given that he broke 0 laws? two separate people tried to execute him and he prevailed in defending himself...and now you are wishing ass rape on a 17 year old kid. Pretty f***ing sick, man.

Clowns like Rittenhouse will cause a Biden Administration to take our guns off all of us, semiauto and other "scary" ones first!
The Biden Administration is planning on doing that anyway. They've openly said it for months. Trying to act inoffensive to the people that have already told you they are going to stomp a boot on your face isn't going to make them any less likely to stomp a boot on your face.
NY SAFE act, NJ Graves Act, CT semiauto rifle ban, MA 1998 assault weapons ban, CA assault weapons ban, Hawaii magazine ban, etc. Just to name a few. See the pattern? Idiots like Rittenhouse will cause the trend to continue. If it ends up being a federal ban under Biden, goodnight Irene!
Cheryl Jacques and company behind the MA 1998 AWB laughed about preventing women from obtaining mace without a permit because more victims empowered the DA's office. You have be huffing some serious glue to think any of these bills really had anything to do with singular events and weren't preordained assaults on civil liberties that would have happened regardless of whatever convenient excuse was contrived from an atrocity.

and yet there are some here that think african militia groups that openly hate caucasions, brandish weapons, posture menacingly and rack up an impressive number of nd's are helping us retain our 2a rights.
No...they are helping to extinguish our 2A rights. I am not prejudiced. Black, Hispanic and Asian screwballss are just as bad as white radicals. I see no difference.

I personally agree that he should have stayed home. When you go out looking for trouble, you usually find it. It's not like he was protecting his family's business. HOWEVER, nothing he did was illegal and when push came to shove it was a 100% self defense situation. So......what exactly do you want him prosecuted for, given that he broke 0 laws? two separate people tried to execute him and he prevailed in defending himself...and now you are wishing ass rape on a 17 year old kid. Pretty f***ing sick, man.
Read "In The Gravest Extreme" by Masses Ayoob, cover to civer, then talk to me. He outlines what happens to armed civilians, as opposed to sworn officers, when the cross the line in self-defense cases (ie: they get prosecuted and crucified in court!) Bankrupt and jailed is no way to live.

Read "In The Gravest Extreme" by Masses Ayoob, cover to civer, then talk to me. He outlines what happens to armed civilians, as opposed to sworn officers, when the cross the line in self-defense cases (ie: they get prosecuted and crucified in court!) Bankrupt and jailed is no way to live.
Great, but that's not the argument you're making. What Ayoob discusses is a tragic consequence of living in tyrrany. You're literally advocating for that tyranny or at least cheering it on saying that you hope he gets hammered by the state.

But yeah, the reason I don't grab my guns and head into the city for the riots is that I don't want that legal headache, nevermind the risk of leaving my kids fatherless if some BLM animal got the drop on me. Different story if these savage animals want to march down my suburban street.

two separate people tried to execute him and he prevailed in defending himself...
Arguably it was 5.
-roofer-took a shot at him with a pistol while he was being chased by...
-SHOOTMENI66A- chased him down and tried to grab his rifle
-Flyinkick-booted him in the head
-sk8r-hit him with a skateboard
-bye-cep-pointed a pistol at him

Great, but that's not the argument you're making. What Ayoob discusses is a tragic consequence of living in tyrrany. You're literally advocating for that tyranny or at least cheering it on saying that you hope he gets hammered by the state.

But yeah, the reason I don't grab my guns and head into the city for the riots is that I don't want that legal headache, nevermind the risk of leaving my kids fatherless if some BLM animal got the drop on me. Different story if these savage animals want to march down my suburban street.
You nailed it! Defend your home and your turf. Don't go out looking for trouble but if it appears at your door, use deadly force to defend yourself, your family and your neighbors. Problems 30 miles away, unless they are at your in-laws house, are not your concern. Let the local cops handle that.

You nailed it! Defend your home and your turf. Don't go out looking for trouble but if it appears at your door, use deadly force to defend yourself, your family and your neighbors. Problems 30 miles away, unless they are at your in-laws house, are not your concern. Let the local cops handle that.
right.....but that still doesn't jibe with your comments about wanting rittenhouse jailed and ass raped. We can agree all day that he shouldn't have gone to the riots, but he broke no laws. And a nation of laws we don't jail people for actions we think were kinda dumb.

And to be honest, what he did was as noble as it was dumb. It would be a much better world if more, not less, people like KR went out to defend the honest businesses that these shitbag animals are out burning down. He's "dumb" to me because the consequences he would face are obvious (unfair and expensive persecution and prosecution) and he opened himself up to a world of hurt....but standing up for people who are under attack by a violent mob of retarded animals is pretty f***ing brave and noble, IMO.

That peckerhead was out looking for trouble. He found it. They are correct in prosecuting him as an adult. He had no business crossing state lines and interfering in what was clearly a police matter. Even if he was an Illinois State Trooper, he would have no business doing armed intervention out of state unless his agency was officially responding to a request for mutual aid under an interstate agreement. Little big man Kyle Rittenhouse will be going to the big house for a long time. Bubba will show him who is really "bigger"! For his sake, I hope he packed his butt plug and a large-economy-size jar of lube!

DD61A950-F39D-4AFF-996A-DA45F71E0603.jpeg

I once got shoe polish on my cigarette and took a drag once while I was shining my boots and smoking. Tasted like crap.
I guess if you lick boots enough you get used to the taste.

That peckerhead was out looking for trouble. He found it. They are correct in prosecuting him as an adult. He had no business crossing state lines and interfering in what was clearly a police matter. Even if he was an Illinois State Trooper, he would have no business doing armed intervention out of state unless his agency was officially responding to a request for mutual aid under an interstate agreement. Little big man Kyle Rittenhouse will be going to the big house for a long time. Bubba will show him who is really "bigger"! For his sake, I hope he packed his butt plug and a large-economy-size jar of lube!
Mr. 308rifleman, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I’ve ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

The law doesn’t care if you’re 30 miles away. He didn’t do anything wrong.

Rittenhouse went full retard. That idiot is no friend of ours! Hope they prosecute his ass to the fullest extent of the law! He is the poster child for anti-gun liberal lawmakers to impose more bans!
I don't even have to guess how you feel about open carry.

"OMG, don't exercise your rights or they'll take them away from the rest of us!!!!"

No...they are helping to extinguish our 2A rights. I am not prejudiced. Black, Hispanic and Asian screwballss are just as bad as white radicals. I see no difference.

JFC. You think literally just exercising the 2A is "helping to extinguish" it? Here's a couple things to help you out.

1. Nothing anyone does has any bearing on certain people from the left's ideas on the 2A. If tomorrow, magically, there ceased to be a single incident of anytime ever again, involving a gun being involved in injuring or killing anyone, they'd still want them banned.

2. If you shouldn't exercise your rights, it might as well already be banned. This is such a common yet moronic argument. "If you carry guns they'll ban carrying guns therefore you shouldn't carry guns!"

But I digress. We've now seen several people be shot and killed by terrorists. The most recent appeared to have been carrying a gun as well. Yet he's dead and Kyle is alive, because he wasn't just carrying symbolically, but with the willingness and ability to use it effectively. And if we stand any chance of stopping these terrorists who have been burning down cities, attacking and murdering people, we need people like him, and not people like you.

Mr. 308rifleman, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I’ve ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
If Rittenhouse is so "right", why is he being prosecuted on three felony charges, two of which are first-degree murder? Ayoob warned against crossing the line from self-defense to murder, but I guess people like you know so much more about the law than he does.

Isn't this the guy on here always raving about teaching his 5 year old daughter to make headshots? Everyone is a hypocrite in 2020.
In a defensive mode, yes. Opponent has to be neutralized as quickly as possible. A well-placed round to the head will do this, but even that is not 100 percent guaranteed. Show me one post attributed to me that encouraged/advocated going out armed and looking for trouble. You won't find any because there are none to be found!

If Rittenhouse is so "right", why is he being prosecuted on three felony charges, two of which are first-degree murder? Ayoob warned against crossing the line from self-defense to murder, but I guess people like you know so much more about the law than he does.

Because he is being prosecuted for political reasons? Because the ruling class doesn’t like plebes defending themselves which minimizes the importance of government.

I would cite other examples of political prosecutions but I’d wager you think they deserve that as well.

Back
Top Bottom