• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Regarding "federal civil rights charges" or the wrongful death civil case that a number of posters here seem CERTAIN will result in Kyle doing Federal time and/or getting taken to the cleaners?

An awful lot of the same posters are on record in this thread being CERTAIN Kyle would be convicted in this trial, too. Let's hope they're just as wrong in their next set of predictions as they were in this set.

Question: he gets his bond back. Can he use that to pay off his legal bills? I'm assuming he can...
He supposedly has a ton of money. If the feds try to go after him, people will donate if needed.

I think he should enlist in combat arms with either the Army or USMC. Not because he’s handled himself in a life and death situation with a firearm, but rather there would be a significantly higher percentage of coworkers and neighbors who would treat him well. Plus, it would help him continue to serve, which is something he obviously enjoys doing with all his FD/PD junior internships.

That, or possibly as an associate instructor at a good self defense school. He can be frank about recognizing questionable decisions, reading situations, and how to keep your head about yourself when in an emergency. And then what comes later- the conversations with police, the mindset clearly instilled in him to effectively take the stand.

Oh I disagree. Kyle needs to sue every one of those mother puckers for every dollar. He has a very strong case, and hundreds of hours of video, and thousands of social media posts as evidence. Going to be a lot of out of court settlements....
Sure, go for it. But it'll be chump change from their perspective. He's not going to get 6 figures from any one of them.

Regarding "federal civil rights charges" or the wrongful death civil case that a number of posters here seem CERTAIN will result in Kyle doing Federal time and/or getting taken to the cleaners?

An awful lot of the same posters are on record in this thread being CERTAIN Kyle would be convicted in this trial, too. Let's hope they're just as wrong in their next set of predictions as they were in this set.

Question: he gets his bond back. Can he use that to pay off his legal bills? I'm assuming he can...
I''ll be the first to admit I as in Boat A, but that boat sunk leaving the dock and I am not getting in Boat B. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic, but I did NOT expect the prosecution to take an already paper-thin case and hit with several mega-tons of stupidity......

They are trying to push up a rope re: GFSZ act '94. He was within 1,000 feet of two schools that night that I know of so if he crossed state lines with the rifle he violated that act per the amendments. If he did not, there is no case for this....

Last edited:
I am watching everyone's reactions to the verdict. Almost as good, if not better than watching the reaction to Trump winning in 2016. What a great way to end a Friday.
Some of it is actually concerning (where Trump winning was pure delicious schadenfreude)... The propoganda machine with calls of racism and white supremacy, turning these assailants into heros, big tech censoring Kyle supporters for more than a year, go fund me refusing to take Kyle's donations...
This stuff does not bode well for our future. Of course, it is great the jury did the right thing.... But the fight is far from over.

I''ll be the first to admit I as in Boat A, but that boat sunk leaving the dock and I am not getting in Boat B. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic, but I did NOT expect the prosecution to take an already paper-thin case and hit with several mega-tons of stupidity......

They are trying to push up a rope re: GFSC act '94. He was within 1,000 feet of two schools that night that I know of so if he crossed state lines with the rifle he violated that act per the amendments. If he did not, there is no case for this....
Trespassing. Guys in jail in DC for 11 months now for it.

They are trying to push up a rope re: GFSC act '94. He was within 1,000 feet of two schools that night that I know of so if he crossed state lines with the rifle he violated that act per the amendments. If he did not, there is no case for this....

The rifle never left Wisconsin.

/case

I felt the same watching, what a tremendous emotion dump that must have been for him. He will need support and solid counseling, and hopefully he moves somewhere else, grows a beard, and can have a quiet life. I know we're all big boys and girls here, hopefully this reinforces the fact and reminds us that carrying a gun takes some mental preparation beforehand. It is an awesome responsibility and your life will be torn apart unfortunately by those who would not want you to be able to protect yourself. I know I am going to start looking into one of those firearm legal defense funds, better to be ahead of the curve. Be sa

Trespassing. Guys in jail in DC for 11 months now for it.
That's a whole different can of worms... that was clearly a pre-meditated buffalo jump. If you don't believe me, find the MSM picture of Trump shadowing one eye around that time and tell me what that means.

The rifle never left Wisconsin.

/case
Noted, just saying that even though that is fact, they'll find some legal loophole that even though HE crossed sate lines and the RIFLE didn't, that it becomes one in the same.... See the response to my poste RE: 1/6 trespassers in jail for 11 months and my response to it. If they want to roast you on a spit, all they need to do is light the fire....

So I am in Sweden right now, about 2:40 in the morning, and I have to say thanks to all of the NES team for keeping me in the loop here. A ton of the links I normally follow for news are restricted here because they don't comply with EU mandates.

Say hi to the girls over there... lol.

Back
Top Bottom