2/16/22 NHAC club meeting

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
Hello NES members! 2/16/22, is your opportunity to attend the NH Arms Collectors meeting. Basically it's a 2 hour gun show, from 6-8pm you will have a chance to buy all kinds of gun stuff. Ammo, books, magazines, parts etc. Also, you can join the club. $40 per year gets you twice a month meetings 1st and 3rd Wednesday's. Free table usage at meetings, as a MEMBER. Free attendance at scheduled shows (Saturday's as history has shown). These MEETINGS are great get togethers of LIKE MINDED GUN PEOPLE!! Jim from Boston attended last month, sold a ton of affordable ammo! The weather is supposed to be nice this coming Wednesday. Show up, you will be surprised! Ask for Chris S. from NH, join the club!

IBEW LOCAL 490 48 AIRPORT RD CONCORD, NH 03301​

Really busy turn out last night for the meeting. No gun shows guys, this is why we're here! Twice a month!

Great turnout! I sold my rare Nazi Gewehr 43 (G-43) and several other C&R rifles; I will be bringing more to the next meeting if there is interest (including a C&R High Standard Flite King .22 pistol). Chris and I had piles of ammo for sale. C'mon up for nice little no-admission show.

Back
Top Bottom