2 dead, several hurt in shooting at Grand Forks, ND, Walmart

mikeyp

NES Member
Article is vague http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/26/2-dead-several-hurt-in-shooting-at-grand-forks-nd-walmart/

GRAND FORKS, N.D. – Grand Forks police have confirmed that two people have died in a shooting in a Grand Forks Walmart store.
Officers responded to reports of gunshots shortly after 1 a.m. Tuesday. Deputy Police Chief Mike Ferguson says officers discovered "multiple victims" inside the store, and that several of them were taken to a hospital for treatment of unspecified injuries.
Police did not immediately release any details on the shooter but did say that they do not believe there is any further risk to the general public.
The names of the two people who died were not immediately released.

whos takeing bets that the 'victims' where found at the end of a LEO's gun? After all, as long as all the cops get to go home at night everything is 'safe' for the people involved. I dont need (or perticualy want) to see the footage from the walmart cameras, but I DAMM sure want the footage to be reviewed by a truly independant source ANY time there is a shooting. To many recent stories about cops lieing about what happened 'when they got on scene'.

BTW I REALLY hate how anti-cop I have been getting reccently. I know that it is a VEARY small percentage of bad cops out there, even though a lot more 'support' that bad cop and cover up illegal actions.

I just wonder if I used to supprot them so strongly before because
a) never paid any attention to the stories (like most people currently)
b) stories never made it out of the local news before the internet
c) it really is a sea change in how cops respond to the whole 'us vs them' mentality and so many cops now really think its OK to shoot first and cover up later... and maybe ask a few questions to make the cover up more belivable

whos takeing bets that the 'victims' where found at the end of a LEO's gun? After all, as long as all the cops get to go home at night everything is 'safe' for the people involved. I dont need (or perticualy want) to see the footage from the walmart cameras, but I DAMM sure want the footage to be reviewed by a truly independant source ANY time there is a shooting. To many recent stories about cops lieing about what happened 'when they got on scene'.

Ok, are you going to go on an anti-military rant now?

Grand Forks Air Force Base issued a statement saying an airman was involved in the shooting, but did not elaborate.

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING??QQ

- - - Updated - - -

To reply before the flames ensue:

They aren't saying anything because they are looking into it. It would be morally and ethically wrong to say anything other than, yes, he's an airman.

No no no dude, it clearly was due to an LEOs gun, good god man cant you read?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, are you going to go on an anti-military rant now?

Grand Forks Air Force Base issued a statement saying an airman was involved in the shooting, but did not elaborate.

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING??QQ

- - - Updated - - -

To reply before the flames ensue:

They aren't saying anything because they are looking into it. It would be morally and ethically wrong to say anything other than, yes, he's an airman.

I actually wish he would go on an anti bad spelling rant.

No no no dude, it clearly was due to an LEOs gun, good god man cant you read?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually wish he would go on an anti bad spelling rant.

Don't hate the poster... hate the reason I had to say it :)

Btw I have a Jersey bublic edubication wear I larned me mi abg's...... so I can blame that on the .gov as well :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Btw I have a Jersey bublic edubication wear I larned me mi abg's...... so I can blame that on the .gov as well :)

I would side with your Jersey edumacation argument but these computah boxes spell check demselves.

Do yourself a favor and at least wait and see that the cops ****ed up, and then Ill join you in the bashing fest

I understand why you posted it, it certainly seems like it's happening more often that cops are trigger happy. I just have an issue that the FIRST implication was it was a cop who fired. See the difference there?

http://www.wesh.com/news/police-crowd-attacked-officer-during-arrest/33206602

Cop jumped while making an arrest for public intoxication. This happens just as often, no shots fired, no outrage on NES about drunks whomping on cops.

Does everyone get those little red squiggles when you misspell something? Maybe not on cell phones I guess?

Was a Senior Airman from Grand Forks AFB apparently. I think he was looking to commit suicide and wanted to go out in style. But that's just my thoughts on it.

Does everyone get those little red squiggles when you misspell something? Maybe not on cell phones I guess?

Actually I get it on my cell and kindle, and that made me lazy so when I use my computer at work (that won't let me install the ie spell add on) I forget that words show up exactly as I miss-typed them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh and yes, I realized that I was jumping the gun quite a bit with the cop angle, that was the reasoning behind the second post only seconds behind it. The thought was more thinking out loud then actually advancing a theory.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gee I hope none of the " Made in America " items got damaged.

Oh wait you said Wal-mart.

Back
Top Bottom