2 police officers shot in Ferguson

Reptile

NES Member
ST. LOUIS — Two St. Louis police officers were hospitalized Wednesday - one in very critical condition - after being shot in neighboring Ferguson.

Police Chief John Hayden said the two officers, both in their 20s, were in a marked squad car together around 1 p.m. when they spotted a car believed to have been involved in an overnight killing. They followed the car to Ferguson. When the officers approached the car, the occupants opened fire. Hayden said it wasn’t clear if the officers returned fire.

One officer was struck in the leg. The other was struck in the abdomen and critically wounded.

“I ask for the public to pray for our officer,” Hayden said, fighting back tears. “This is a rough time.”

Four people in the car were taken into custody.

Hayden said the critically injured officer has been with the department 3 1/2 years. The other officer has been with the department 2 1/2 years. Their names have not been released.

The shooting happened just blocks from where Darren Wilson, a white Ferguson officer, fatally shot Michael Brown, an 18-year-old Black man, on Aug. 9, 2014, setting off months of unrest. Wilson was not charged and resigned from the police force in November 2014.

On Monday, two St. Louis officers were critically injured when they were struck by a vehicle on Interstate 64 as they responded to a crash. Four other people also were struck, leaving three of them critically injured.

“It’s just a tough time to be a first responder,” Hayden said. “We’re hearing about critical incidents daily, and it’s just tough. They’re doing everything they can to keep people safe and we keep having these critical incidents.”

Shot while approaching? 😡

They catch the shooter?
I think the police will soon suffer a rash of similar assassinations.

We have maroons just shoving Asians in front of subway trains with no punishment.

I think the next Tik Tok challenge will be to sneak up behind a cop and shoot him in the back of the head and post it in the internet.

The resistance in WW2 were encouraged to do this to Germans with cheap throw away guns.

The current regime considers law enforcement to be Nazis.
Their hatred for cops will incite maroons to take action and kill them off.

#BLM will crucify any cop who takes measures to protect themselves.

The police are getting nailed from both ends.

They are being targeted AND they cant defend themselves.

We have maroons just shoving Asians in front of subway trains with no punishment.

I think the next Tik Tok challenge will be to sneak up behind a cop and shoot him in the back of the head and post it in the internet.

You realize that by voicing your prediction, if it comes to pass they're going to think that YOU are behind the shootings, right?!

You realize that by voicing your prediction, if it comes to pass they're going to think that YOU are behind the shootings, right?!
I predicted the increase of the riots, also.

I've been talking about an increase in police ambushes for years now.

It's just a natural progression of lawlessness.

Over the past years it's come true.

If I were to encourage this behavior on those sort of social media - even then I don't think I'd be in trouble.

I'm not encouraging it here - I'm just predicting it.

The urban yoots tape themselves doing all sorts of stupid things.

They are attacking all non Blacks and it's getting progressively worse.

Put 2 + 2.

Here is another prediction...

I think there will be another big case of a Black criminal being killed on video in such a way to really make the Black folks riot.

It has been too quite lately.

Crime is increasing.

It's just a matter of time till the police have to defend themselves.

This almost happened in Springfield with the guy who stabbed the cop in the face. The cops body cam and other video proved it was justified after review. However, before the video was released the dead guys family was raising hell.

The cops just really need to keep those body cams on.

Cops are human, too. Even a seasoned cop could be baited into overreacting and going off the rails.

Maybe if a Black criminal goes up to a cop and makes fun of those dead cops it will enrage the cop and he'll react with emotion. Who knows how a cop could react if it gets personal.

Things are too quiet right now.

It's like the calm before the storm and the election.

I think there could be more George Floyd incidents to ad gas to the fire started by Obama with his war on cops. The current regime is even worse.

EDIT: The Violent Black people in NYC absolutely HATE Jews. The go around town hunting them. When these Black people find Jews, preferably alone and elderly, they sneak up and punch them in the back of the head. They call it the "Knock Out Game". The "Game" is to hit them so hard that the Jews fall down unconscious from the first punch. If the Jews don't fall down right away they "lost" the Knock Out Game.

These maroons also like to hit elderly and small Asian ladies. They also like to push Asian ladies in front of subway trains.

They HATE Jews and Asians. They have been attacking them years now.

Well, we know they HATE cops too. Biden and Kamala also hate cops. #BLM hates cops. Democrats are encouraging each other to get guns and get violent.

Who do YOU think the next targets are???

Last edited:
Biden, the left, and psycho DAs deserve some of the blame. Obviously the shooter (s) need to find residence underground. As in 6' underground.

I think there will be another big case of a Black criminal being killed on video in such a way to really make the Black folks riot.
too cold for riots right now, give it a couple of months when a POC that has a rap sheet a mile long is killed while "unarmed"

Where is the back up if you believe they were involved in a killing?

The resistance in WW2 were encouraged to do this to Germans with cheap throw away guns.

The current regime considers law enforcement to be Nazis.
Their hatred for cops will incite maroons to take action and kill them off.

#BLM will crucify any cop who takes measures to protect themselves.

The police are getting nailed from both ends.

They are being targeted AND they cant defend themselves.

So let's defund them and let them go home where they will be safe. No more wasting time jumping through LTC hoops. No more firearms transfer inconvenience. Let us form neighborhood militias. Identify as Korean. Protect ourselves.

Eliminate the one-sided application of law enforcement to civil unrest. Level the playing field.

I predicted the increase of the riots, also.

I've been talking about an increase in police ambushes for years now.

It's just a natural progression of lawlessness.

Over the past years it's come true.

If I were to encourage this behavior on those sort of social media - even then I don't think I'd be in trouble.

I'm not encouraging it here - I'm just predicting it.

The urban yoots tape themselves doing all sorts of stupid things.

They are attacking all non Blacks and it's getting progressively worse.

Put 2 + 2.

Here is another prediction...

It has been too quite lately.

Crime is increasing.

It's just a matter of time till the police have to defend themselves.

This almost happened in Springfield with the guy who stabbed the cop in the face. The cops body cam and other video proved it was justified after review. However, before the video was released the dead guys family was raising hell.

The cops just really need to keep those body cams on.

Cops are human, too. Even a seasoned cop could be baited into overreacting and going off the rails.

Maybe if a Black criminal goes up to a cop and makes fun of those dead cops it will enrage the cop and he'll react with emotion. Who knows how a cop could react if it gets personal.

Things are too quiet right now.

It's like the calm before the storm and the election.

I think there could be more George Floyd incidents to ad gas to the fire started by Obama with his war on cops. The current regime is even worse.

EDIT: The Violent Black people in NYC absolutely HATE Jews. The go around town hunting them. When these Black people find Jews, preferably alone and elderly, they sneak up and punch them in the back of the head. They call it the "Knock Out Game". The "Game" is to hit them so hard that the Jews fall down unconscious from the first punch. If the Jews don't fall down right away they "lost" the Knock Out Game.

These maroons also like to hit elderly and small Asian ladies. They also like to push Asian ladies in front of subway trains.

They HATE Jews and Asians. They have been attacking them years now.

Well, we know they HATE cops too. Biden and Kamala also hate cops. #BLM hates cops. Democrats are encouraging each other to get guns and get violent.

Who do YOU think the next targets are???

I don't know, but I do know I want @Admin to change your profile name to Reptiladamus!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom