2 shot on Federal Hill in PVD last night, gang shooting

The Anchor

NES Member
Last night I had the unfortunate luck of being woken from bed by this shooting. As the local Latin nightclub was emptying out, a shooter fired 21 rounds of 9mm, in the direction of a parked car and about 5-6 young men hanging by it. 2 men were shot (appears to be in lower extremities), as well as two bullets hit my girls building and one went through her fence. Police were called and response was about 4 minutes. Both victims went in separate cars to get treatment. Neither are cooperating.

My girl has cameras for her business and we caught video of both the shooter as well as the group that got shot. Amazing to me that no one died. Shooter was between 60-70 feet from group when he fired.

Detectives told her today they know who the shooter is, but don’t yet have enough to charge him. Street cameras caught them both casing them and leaving. One of the victims, has been shot on three separate incidents, and 2nd one nearly killed him.

I met my girl a while ago and just put the RI non resident permit on my radar,, but now it’s a priority as well as getting her licensed. Scary shit. Police have asked her to keep videos away from all media while they try to build a case, otherwise I’d share.

Last edited:
Celebratory gunfire gone bad?
No, targeted. Video shows them driving by 3 times waitIng for club to empty out.

This is the view east from her bedroom, shooter fired west from near the fence

Attachments

• 2E1409AC-F013-4A4C-9CC4-F88B5AEF975F.jpeg
    2E1409AC-F013-4A4C-9CC4-F88B5AEF975F.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 70
Ya know in the good old days when the Italians controlled that area, this never happened.....

Sure it did. You just can't hear gunshots in a dirt floor basement of a triple-decker...
And any pictures required shaking the photo for a couple of seconds then setting it down on a table for 10 minutes while it developed...

iu

Back
Top Bottom