• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

20 questions LTC Quiz

Print off a copy of the laws and regulations listed on the website, read them thoroughly and highlight relevant sections. Bring the copy with you when applying for the licensing application. If they quiz you, tell them the website said nothing about prohibiting “open-book.” Explain that while you’ve read them and are familiar with their intent as a responsible firearm licensed applicant, you would always consult them first in the future as needed, so you would like to use the copy you highlighted to complete any questions they require.

Be courteous and respectful, worse they could say is no.

Two trains leave different cities heading toward each other at different speeds. When and where do they meet?
Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour (mph), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 miles away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 mph, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

What if you don't have internet access? Do you have to break into a closed-due-to-Covid library and steal some MGL books? Jesus.

Does anyone have any examples of what types of questions on a MA. LTC quiz? I'm applying in Woburn Ma. I know...I know...RED

Legally. There is no quiz. As in the State Laws do not provide for one. If one is added to your process, it is completely a construction of the local PD, acting outside the letter of their sworn duty, perhaps within the scope of their legal powers.

With out knowing what city/town you are applying in, it's impossible to prepare you. It is not impossible to know your rights and read the state laws. And hope that Lens or others step in to clean up the answers.

Legally. There is no quiz. As in the State Laws do not provide for one. If one is added to your process, it is completely a construction of the local PD, acting outside the letter of their sworn duty, perhaps within the scope of their legal powers.

With out knowing what city/town you are applying in
, it's impossible to prepare you. It is not impossible to know your rights and read the state laws. And hope that Lens or others step in to clean up the answers.

I believe he's in Woburn MA.

With out knowing what city/town you are applying in, it's impossible to prepare you. It is not impossible to know your rights and read the state laws. And hope that Lens or others step in to clean up the answers.
I'm in Woburn MA. They have some extra hoops in addition to the state. I'll be looking to move to NH soon.

My first license was in Swampscott and they had a range session and a quiz,shooting part was easy and the quiz was basic firearms parts and rules,this was hack in 1980 there abouts never had to take a quiz since.

Print off a copy of the laws and regulations listed on the website, read them thoroughly and highlight relevant sections. Bring the copy with you when applying for the licensing application. If they quiz you, tell them the website said nothing about prohibiting “open-book.” Explain that while you’ve read them and are familiar with their intent as a responsible firearm licensed applicant, you would always consult them first in the future as needed, so you would like to use the copy you highlighted to complete any questions they require.

Be courteous and respectful, worse they could say is no.

WOW! An actual, thought-out, rational, HELPFUL reply. How refreshing. Well done Mtn_Guy

Ya, my earlier post was just a poor attempt at humor........................................

I always answer choice (C) when I don’t know the question... 😜

No, no ...

Grab a pencil. Label one face “A” the next “B” and so on up to “E.”

When you take the test, roll the pencil and answer accordingly.

If you come up with the blank face, well, sh*t, even the damned pencil doesn’t know the answer!

Back
Top Bottom