• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 2004 Toyota Matrix, AWD, Original Owner

MaxStravinsky

NES Member
2004 AWD, 141,000 miles, Red, power windows and locks, AC, new set of tires at 120k, new battery fall of 2011. Never been in an accident.$5,500.

I purchased this new in Spring of 2004 and planned to keep if for 200,000 miles so it was diligently maintained. I never went more than 5k between oil changes. The tires were rotated every other oil change.

There are little scratches on the car, particularly on the front and back bumper. The interior has had dogs in it consistently over the years. They never had any 'accidents', but there's been lots of dog hair.

I'm only getting rid of this because I want to buy a van, convert it into a camper and start working on my bucket list (Utah, national parks, etc).

Location: Newburyport. If someone is serious, and wants to have their mechanic check it out, I'll meet you at his garage as long as it's within a half hour of me.

Photos to come - probably Tuesday evening.

Back
Top Bottom