2009 IDPA Northeast Regionals video

I think I got to the range just as the event was over - I had a new shooter with me and I was really hoping to show him the real fun handgun stuff you guys do.

Great videos...love the soundtrack [wink]

Awesome vids guys. Looks like you had some fun! I shot that stage with the paperbag, stage gun and the swinger before at Pioneer as part of a longer stage at a three gun match last year.

Awesome vids guys. Looks like you had some fun! I shot that stage with the paperbag, stage gun and the swinger before at Pioneer as part of a longer stage at a three gun match last year.

I was actually pretty surprised to see that stage... I thought it was awesome.

Nice!! The muzzle blast on Stage 3 looks like Hanwei busted a cap in that blonde chicks head. How did the new rounds perform?

I like the new rounds. [grin]

And yeah... that blonde chick will have a headache for a while [smile]

Are you being facecious? It is a game you know- it's amazing how difficult simple things can be in competition.

Well in real life to be quicker you can just drop it. The gas does stop flowing when you aren't pressing the inner handle... pumping gas would be scary if you picked up the gas just came out... But I do understand the game...

Actually... in real life I'd take the pump out of the tank, hold a lighter up in front of it... and use it as a flame thrower [flame]

[laugh]

It's hard to tell on my bb with mobile youtube but it looks like you didn't have the gloves on when you were on the atv. Did you not want to shake hands with 150 sweaty people? ;-). (Can't figure out how to put forum smiley from bb)

On stage 6 where we were sitting on the ATV I had gloves on. You just can't really see them. Stage 7 (pumping gas) didn't require gloves.

Well in real life to be quicker you can just drop it. The gas does stop flowing when you aren't pressing the inner handle... pumping gas would be scary if you picked up the gas just came out... But I do understand the game...

Of course... but I get concerned when people mix up real defensive situations with IDPA. Sometimes the stages are designed so that the props survive a match! [smile] I understand what the "intent" of IDPA is supposed to be... but it is a game and only a game. In real life the goal is to come out alive... in IDPA the only thing that is measured is time and points down.... big difference. Now I will say that not everone that shoots IDPA is in it for the same reason... some take the tactical part very serious and disregard the time... and that is fine as well.

No I didn't. But believe me... I had some major fumbles myself!! Did you get it back on or just leave it? I'm guessing it would take more than the 3 secs to fix it if it dropped.

No, I missed the hole for the nozzle and ran it into the prop. I lost a little time but I don't think it was more than 2 seconds.

just wanted to say congrat to you and your brother on the scores. you two kicked ass in pit 7 (stage 15 and 16) where i was working. well done

I think your brother is filing a protest so he'd take first place! [rofl]

Hey... if there was a legit mistake on his scoring... then by all means...

But if not... he can protest all he wants [smile]

just wanted to say congrat to you and your brother on the scores. you two kicked ass in pit 7 (stage 15 and 16) where i was working. well done

[cheers]

I'm not filing a protest. Just checking scores to make sure they are accurate and that I take 1st place in my division.

Back
Top Bottom