• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2010 NH idpa state match?

Noticed on the Connecticut Sport Shooters web site they listed a NH state match on July 17&18 2010. I know its early but has anyone heard any imfo on this match?

Fred

Pioneer Sportsmen's Club (Dunbarton, NH) is the host of this match. If you need more info let me know.

NH State IDPA Championship - July 18th, 2010

Flyer with Details

From Pioneer Sportsmans Club website

Over the years Pioneer has provided the venue for such prestigious events such as the IDPA New England Championships and the New England Regional Steel Challenge Championships. These events have proven time and again to be the high point of summer season with participants attending from many different states and foreign countries. You will frequently see world-class shooters being hard pressed by some of our own club members and superb regional shooters, and you’ll get to see what proficiency with a pistol or revolver is all about. At the same time you will see all of our competitors adhering to the highest standards of safe gun handling, as opposed to the "Hollywood version" of gun handling.

At Pioneer Sportsmen we are proud to continue to host a very active Action Shooting program featuring monthly IDPA Matches held the 3rd Saturday of May through September (weather permitting). At each of our scheduled matches everyone is welcome, from the beginning shooter (who will benefit from our free "safety orientation session") to the experienced shooters from any of the handgun sports

There’s also additional informal practice sessions scheduled for the benefit of our staff along with their counterparts from other clubs and organizations around New England. Given that many of our staff and regular members are civilians and law enforcement personnel who are licensed to carry a handgun, they feel a personal responsibility to maintain an optimum level of proficiency.

In conjunction with our IDPA program Pioneer is also proud to host 3 Gun, BUG (Back Up Gun), Rifle/Carbine and Shotgun matches held according to [IDPA] similar rules at various times during the year and colder months. Please check those discipline pages and the club calendar for dates, times, sign up and contact info.

I think it must be the server. I just tried to get onto the PSC website and it also timed out. I checked my post last night to make sure the links worked and they did at that time.

Go to this thread and contact Chris Currier or Jim Dunham. Their e-mails are posted. I would think they would be taking names & money as the date is firm and this is definitely going to take place.

I'll contact them today. The reason I asked is they specifically said registration, payment, and squadding would take place online at Matchreg.com, and the NH IDPA link there isn't hot yet.

I just got an e-mail from the MD and although the links aren't active yet, they should be soon, so keep just keep checking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom