2012 Capitol City High Power Schedule

Hello all, Here is the 2012 schedule for Capitol City R& P in Augusta ME.
We are a reduced COF range, but we welcome all shooters
Hope to see you in the coming year.
Dave Sheppard
http://www.capitolcityrpc.org/
[email protected]

Capitol City Rifle & Pistol Club
2012 High Power Schedule

April 28, 2012 CCR&P – Beginners clinic

May 26 2012 CCR&P – NRA approved RMC, 80 round XTC Match

June 16 2012 CCR&P – NRA approved NMC, 50 round XTC & CMP 35 Round Garand Match

July 22 2012 CCR&P – NRA approved NMC, 50 round XTC & CMP 35 Round Garand Match

August 11 2012 CCR&P – NRA approved NMC, 50 round XTC Match

September 22 2012 CCR&P – NRA registered RMC, 80 round XTC – 3rd Annual Club Championship

October 20 2012 CCR&P – NRA approved NMC, 50 round XTC & CMP 35 Round Garand Match

Last edited:
Thanks Brian, Just looking to move away from Perry and get in the slightly cooler weather.

See you soon
Dave

P.S. can I get this made sticky, thanks

You can set a National Record on a registered match. There are very few registered reduced course matches in the country. In fact this will probably be the first reduced course registered match I've ever fired in more than 20 years of HP shooting.

B

What's the difference between Registered and approved?
Also What's the difference between NMC and RMC
Mike

NMC is a National Match Course of fire which is 50rds for record + 8 sighters (10 in each position except 20 for slow-fire prone)

RMC is a Regional Match Course of fire which is 80rds for record + 8 sighters (20 in each position)

Chris
Please let me know before the clinic so that I can things in order if you plan on coming.
Thanks and see you there
Dave

Just a reminder that Capitol City in Maine will be hosting it's new shooters clinic again this year. The date is Saturday April 28th and 8am. There is still room if anyone would like to join us. Please drop me a line and let me know. also if anyone would be interested in helping out new shooters please let me know as we all like to encourage new folks to join us.

Thanks for looking at us again.

Dave Sheppard

Since I missed the clinic, is it ok if I am a beginner to show up for the match on June 16th . It would be my very first ever .

Last edited:
You certainly can just show up. All are welcome.

You might also want to check out Woburn Sportsman's, Nashua and Reading. If you are in Lancaster they are much closer.

B
Thanks, I don't mind traveling, especially if it's going to Maine.
We have one going on at our club but I've been asked to be an official. I'll check the other schedules too.
Should I think about getting/borrowing a jacket?

Mark

Hi Mark,

We welcome all at Cap City. We would love to have you come up and join us. Just introduce yourself when you get here and we will set you up with someone who can help you out. If you are interested we have a match in May as well. and being a RMC (80) round match you will be closer to a classification from NRA

Look forward to meeting you

Dave Sheppard [email protected]

Thanks alot Dave I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure if i can make it up this month but I am def going to come up in June. Do I need to pre register?

That's the plan staying up and visiting friends. Not sure if I'll shoot both days .

ETA: I am looking forward to this weekend and meeting some great Mainiacs. Does anyone have a suggestion of where to stay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom