• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2018 Light sights and Lasers

Guys you can check online the 2018 class list is out. Sadly Maynard is not on there Maine is going to be the closest if you guys want to make the drive. As always cost free for Mil/LEO.

That is where we went last year. The range is actually nice. Kinda up in the woods but a good range. Weather was nice. Nice area of Maine. I was also hoping for a 2018 class in MA hopefully we can get a central MA class for 2019. Let me know who's going, I signed up for the 26th.

Guys you can check online the 2018 class list is out. Sadly Maynard is not on there Maine is going to be the closest if you guys want to make the drive. As always cost free for Mil/LEO.

Yeah, I just saw that. I went 2 years ago, great class. Missed it last year due to mandatory training at other job last year. Tough to get away for an out of state class, gonna see what I can do for the Maine one.

Yeah, I just saw that. I went 2 years ago, great class. Missed it last year due to mandatory training at other job last year. Tough to get away for an out of state class, gonna see what I can do for the Maine one.

We left MA early as the class doesn't start till noon. After the class and range we were out about 830, went to eat and decided to stay overnight. Drive back is to much after the drive up and 8 hours of training.

Back
Top Bottom