2019 Steel challenge at Harvard sportsman’s club

Saturday July 20

6 stages

ONE GUN ONLY

$15, juniors shoot free

NO PREREGISTRATION (I lied ;-) )

Just show up the morning of the match. If you have a large group of people PLEASE have someone get there at the beginning of registration. Don’t show up at 9:14 and expect your whole group to be together on one squad.

Registration starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 9:15 AM. First shots around 9:30 (it takes some time to sync all the scoring devices). When you show up you'll head over to the side of the trailer and under the overhang Betsy and Dan Grecoe will be happy to squad you and take your money ! You'll also be directed to fill out a liability form. Then head over to the trailer with your filled out liability form.

Going to be a hot one sat !!
We will have tents over shooters box for shade and a cooler with waters at sign up table

Last edited:
Going to be very hot tomorrow and can definitely use extra hands to setup and break down . We will start at 7am tomorrow to setup . Please if you are able to lend a hand it will be much appreciated . Bring fluids to drink to stay hydrated . Thanks in advance
Scott

Hot hot hot one today folks

Big thanks to our Harvard steel crew !!

And a big Thank you to all that helped set up and tare down it’s a lot of work to put on these matches !it makes a difference when you have good people that help share the work
much appreciated

All in all a good fun safe day shooting Steel !!!

Just a reminder no match next month
See you in September

Great match today guys, thank you to all those who make these happen. Had a lot of fun. Good seeing you again Mike and it was good to meet you Ramon.

Derek
Thank you and great to meet you as well hope to see you in September
and thank you for helping !! Much appreciated

Late as always but here we go, found these after we put all the stuff away sitting on the bench
at Bay 2, if they're yours let me know and we'll figure something out.
glasses.jpg

Hello all
Unfortunately the September Steel Challenge match at Harvard sportsman’s club is canceled due to most of us including myself not being able to make it

But our October match will be an 8 stage match stay tuned for details !!

My apologies
Ramon

October 19 will be 8 official steel Challenge stages
Match fee will be $20.00 for this match
as always juniors shoot free
One gun per competitor

Last match for Harvard will be
November 16th this will be an outlaw steel match
It will be shot like steel challenge 5 strings
Steel will be in all different arrays and heights
Steel will be 5-7 pieces per stage
6 stages
It will be a fun match
2 guns per competitor is allowed for this one
Match fee is $15.00 per gun

After this match let me know how you guys liked this one and maybe we can make it a thing for the last match of every season

See y’all on the range
‘Ramon

October 19 will be 8 official steel Challenge stages
Match fee will be $20.00 for this match
as always juniors shoot free
One gun per competitor

Last match for Harvard will be
November 16th this will be an outlaw steel match
It will be shot like steel challenge 5 strings
Steel will be in all different arrays and heights
Steel will be 5-7 pieces per stage
6 stages
It will be a fun match
2 guns per competitor is allowed for this one
Match fee is $15.00 per gun

After this match let me know how you guys liked this one and maybe we can make it a thing for the last match of every season

See y’all on the range
‘Ramon

Can anyone see the challenge? Just want to see how it is was thinking of getting into to it but don’t know the ropes.

Thank you

Can anyone see the challenge? Just want to see how it is was thinking of getting into to it but don’t know the ropes.

Thank you
Well yes & no, you can watch if you get in the gate before 9:15 or so, we lock the gate just before the match starts (around 9:30)
But come and shoot anyway, bring a 22 and get your feet wet, just bring some mags and three hundred rnds (it is 8 stages!!)
Let the folks know your a newbie and they'll go easy on you :)

We will be shooting our last match for the season tomorrow morning!
It’s going to be a cold one but is will be fun bring a cpl Guns and let’s ring some steel y’all !!

Ramon: Congratulations on your first successful year hosting the Steel Challenge matches. Thanks to Mike, Scott and all the HSC team for your efforts.
Today's match was a little chilly to start,but the stages were really fun. Looking forward to next season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom