2020 Cast Bullet Signup Thread

Pinched a nerve in my neck a week ago then had to support testing on a boat (submarine) - 8-10 hrs of steel deck plates and cold air on my neck really screwed it up worse.
Today was the first day with relatively tolerable pain so I'm way behind on building PID controllers.
I'm hoping to get two done so I can get Mac1911's to him and have one for the seminar (Mike's choice on how it goes but I was thinking a Com2a donation auction)

But I did score a few pounds of flashing from my neighbor
no worries on my end, take your time.

Getting some stuff for the seminar. A little over 30lbs of scrap for you guys to melt.

And the primers as a give away. Should it be one give away of 1K, maybe 2 give aways of 500?? You guys decide.

20200920_144155.jpg

Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The weekend we have all been waiting for.
Any last minute requests or questions?

Please remember to bring your safety gear and a MASK. In order to help keep down the transmission of bossily fluids @Broccoli Iglesias will not be giving his famous double kiss greeting this year.

I like mechanic gloves. Just enough to keep you from getting burnt but you still have control of things.
welding gloves are ok but clunky.
That. Almost any construction glove that HD and Lowe's sells should be enough.

It will be mostly used in case some lead splashes on your hand or you touch the mold.

By “bring a mask” do you mean standard Covid mask or actual construction/gas mask? As for safety eye wear I was thinking of bringing hard plastic protection glasses with plastic seethrough blinders but if we need goggles that makes sense.

By “bring a mask” do you mean standard Covid mask or actual construction/gas mask? As for safety eye wear I was thinking of bringing hard plastic protection glasses with plastic seethrough blinders but if we need goggles that makes sense.
Covid mask. So when @Broccoli Iglesias kisses you you can’t feel his whiskers

Well then whats the point of going then?

Is or isn't? This could be a deal breaker
He’s kissing. Who am I to think I could stop such a force of nature?
Well there are 2 open spots for the seminar as a Karma.
No one is jumping on them.
@Broccoli Iglesias you're going to have to step up the game and offer your famous Swedish foot massage.

Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The weekend we have all been waiting for.
Any last minute requests or questions?

Please remember to bring your safety gear and a MASK. In order to help keep down the transmission of bossily fluids @Broccoli Iglesias will not be giving his famous double kiss greeting this year.

Have fun guys. Pictures or it didn't happen ;-)

Thank you to all that came, all that helped set up and break down and all that helped to teach!
Last but definitely not least thank you @1919FAN for hosting this event at his house once again this year and his decades of knowledge and tools to help keep this way of life alive.
So when are we doing the next one?

Back
Top Bottom