• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2020 Mass Shootings - or the Lack Thereof...

MaverickNH

NES Member
It’s time to rein in this violence with stricter guns laws for old white men with guns...

D1355B25-8A4D-482D-AD28-AB6509A38025.png 47E733FF-9A6E-4F4B-B91D-D4460F3B5E9A.png

That high class reporting is why I couldn't be bothered to answer their email about writing a Pink Pistols story
Have you written articles about pink pistols? If so do you have any links to them? Would like to check them out.

So in neighborhoods where people routinely ignore the ban on group gatherings, more groups of people are shot? Shocking!

Somebody tell Biden's new COVID-Czar that they need to strictly enforce the rules on social distancing and gatherings, for the children.

Based on the ever changing criteria for the definition of a mass shooting.

Between the hours of 6:30 and noon on Sunday. Unless it's a holy day. Or Saturday from 4:30 to 5:30 and 6:30-730. Those are Mass shootings.

Best is the insinuation that somehow WHITE people are wandering around black neighborhoods in Chicago to shoot multiple black men. Sure. OK. Let's go with that. Because your other alternative, as a liberal reporter, is to skate too close to the "they aren't civilized and smart enough to have guns, so we have to stop them from getting guns." Sure they don't WORD it like that, but it's EXACTLY what it means.

Damn. I thought I was Batman. I might be Bane. ROFL!!!

Have you written articles about pink pistols? If so do you have any links to them? Would like to check them out.
Sorry, I haven't. I could have been clearer.

Every time someone does a story on us, we get follow ups from several other outlets. Following the WBUR story, I'm petty sure, one of the reporters from The Trace reached out. I round-filed that email with prejudice.

Best is the insinuation that somehow WHITE people are wandering around black neighborhoods in Chicago to shoot multiple black men.

There are black people that say white people are wearing masks to look like they'e black and killing people like that

There are black people that say white people are wearing masks to look like they'e black and killing people like that

Besides this clown?

5363455_062519-wls-smollett-timeline-spoton-vid.jpg

i think in most poor black communities they know exactly who is doing the killing.

That’s been the sticking point for years. Ever since Al Sharpton talked about Black-on-Black killings. The response was - yeah so who cares? Now it’s Whitey’s fault black folks are killing one another. Ain’t no Racism to acknowledge that - only racism that it happens, they say. So how do we stop young black men from killing other young black men, so old white men aren’t blamed?

Back
Top Bottom