2020 Presidential Debate Countdown

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It would break my heart to forget to watch the debates live, so here we are.

Assuming Biden doesn't run a temp that afternoon, the 2020 Presidential Debates will be held September 29th, October 15th and October 22nd from 9pm to 10:30pm.

Drinking game suggestions welcome.

Simplest might be a shot of booze every time Biden looks confused or says something idiotic, but I don't really want to die of alcohol poisoning just yet. Same with taking a shot every time Trump goes "off script".

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trump should push his buttons by continually bringing up Biden's corrupt shitbag son. Saw a clip the other day with a reporter suggesting coke boy Hunter's 3.5M payout as a conflict of interest and Joey got visibly very angry. Trump should work to get Joe confused and angry to show him as the wildly unstable piece of shit he is.

Alien

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Trump should push his buttons by continually bringing up Biden's corrupt shitbag son. Saw a clip the other day with a reporter suggesting coke boy Hunter's 3.5M payout as a conflict of interest and Joey got visibly very angry. Trump should work to get Joe confused and angry to show him as the wildly unstable piece of shit he is.
I think he could be provoked into anger and or violence!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think he could be provoked into anger and or violence!
Have you seen the clip of a reporter asking him something and biden starts coming at him poking him in the chest....Yeah I 100% agree he could be easily provoked into totally losing his shit.

Trump needs to do 3 things
1) highlight Joe's mush brain without making fun of dementia, a fine line to walk, but making fun of dementia will DISGUST most people
2) try to say less retarded things than he does on a normal twitter day for him. Practice completing full thoughts through complete sentences rather than wandering off 1000 miles from where he started at the beginning of the sentence.
3) keep Biden on the defensive by constantly quoting all of Jim Crow Joe's racist remarks and highlighting his and his shitbag son's corruption in Ukraine.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1220053331189682177

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Have you seen the clip of a reporter asking him something and biden starts coming at him poking him in the chest....Yeah I 100% agree he could be easily provoked into totally losing his shit.

Trump needs to do 3 things
1) highlight Joe's mush brain without making fun of dementia, a fine line to walk, but making fun of dementia will DISGUST most people
2) try to say less retarded things than he does on a normal twitter day for him. Practice completing full thoughts through complete sentences rather than wandering off 1000 miles from where he started at the beginning of the sentence.
3) keep Biden on the defensive by constantly quoting all of Jim Crow Joe's racist remarks and highlighting his and his shitbag son's corruption in Ukraine.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1220053331189682177
Yes
Yes
Yes

Ask Joe hard questions on his plans. Economy, Cops, Guns, Border, ICE, His short list for judges, Remind him of the shit he has pulled in 47 years.

Keep the butthead on the ropes.

I trust Wallace like a Nadler wet fart.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Pictures of Hillarys earpiece during the debates:

Hillary_earpiece_during_NBC_presidential_forum.jpgHillary_Spy_Earpiece.jpgWireless_Inductive_Neckloop_Earpiece.jpg

Biden has a better unit like this:

41zC4xeMfrL._AC_.jpg51QLi-Xs1jL._AC_.jpg31NJJcU-sEL._AC_.jpg415dv0UBykL._AC_.jpg61ha89J44AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Trump needs to make sure that Biden is not wearing his earpiece.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yup.... only took him about 10 secs to go full retard on that dude in (Iowa?) where he gave the guy a name of "Fat". " But.... look Fat, look" [rofl]

Penniepup1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It would break my heart to forget to watch the debates live, so here we are.

Assuming Biden doesn't run a temp that afternoon, the 2020 Presidential Debates will be held September 29th, October 15th and October 22nd from 9pm to 10:30pm.

Drinking game suggestions welcome.

Simplest might be a shot of booze every time Biden looks confused or says something idiotic, but I don't really want to die of alcohol poisoning just yet. Same with taking a shot every time Trump goes "off script".
Your going to need a lot of booze.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I wonder if we're going to see the first ever push-up contest during a presidential debate.,😂

Reactions: AHM
Top Bottom