Aug 14th 6 stages
September 4th 8 stages
October 16th 6 stages
November 20th 6 stages of outlaw steel

Same rules as last year for now

Preregistration on practiscore

Prepay via stripe on practiscore

12 per squad including ROs

No walk ons allowed (PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT!)

No changing divisions or squads once registration closes

HSC Waver signed on practiscore

No shooters meeting on sight
all info from shooters meeting will be on practiscore

Shooters will go to their assigned squad upon arrival

Hammer down 9 sharp

Nooks timers tablets and paint move stage to stage with squad
To minimize everyone’s exposure

Per club rules we will be enforcing 6’ minimum between competitors

Squads 1 and 2 will be 100% masked at all times

Other squads masks optional

There will be food this season Bob will be grilling

REFUND Policy:
Stripe charges us processing fees so if you register and then withdrawal it costs us money.

If you withdrawal BEFORE the Thursday night close of registration we will refund your match fee -$1 (to cover fees)

If you withdrawal AFTER the Thursday night close of registration you will get back 50% of your match registration fee

See y’all on the range

Ramon

Thanks to all that helped out today big thanks to steel smashers crew Mike E scott t dave p rand Betsey Dan John s Domanic and Reilly matt l I’m sure I forgot some names I appreciate it very much
we start set up at 7am if anyone wants to help set up on match day it would be greatly appreciated

here’s today’s results

Thanks to the steel smashers crew for another great job
Thanks to all that helped today I appreciate it very much

Thanks to all that came out and had fun at this months Steel challenge
There were a lot of junior shooters and a lot of lady’s !
Was great to see all the new faces hope you all enjoyed and come back !

Thanks to those that helped with set up and tear down

I’m not sure I will be running steel challenge next year if I don’t start get help setting up I get there at 7am to set up and no one shows up to help until 8-820 and the match begins at 9 ! and at that it’s only a handful of people
(you know who you are thank you I appreciate you)
It’s very stressful for me to get everything done and not have the help
I get Zero benefits for running this match I donate my time effort so everyone else can have a good time I’m to the point that I don’t look forward to HSC anymore it’s not a fun shoot for me I’m always rushing and stressed out and don’t even enjoy shooting it !!

Usually we get a good crew that stays and helps put away steel which is great and I appreciate it but I need help in the mornings as well !!!!

Would you consider setting up on Friday nights before the match? The uspsa matches are set up on Saturday mornings and it seems to work well. I bet we could get a handful of people that would commit to helping on a friday night.
If it cuts into anyone's drinking time, we could meet for a beer or 3 after setting up!
Count me in.

Would you consider setting up on Friday nights before the match? The uspsa matches are set up on Saturday mornings and it seems to work well. I bet we could get a handful of people that would commit to helping on a friday night.
If it cuts into anyone's drinking time, we could meet for a beer or 3 after setting up!
Count me in.
I will be setting up this Friday 430ish start for Saturday’s 8 stage match
I’m not trying to dedicate 2 days to HSC that’s why I get there early on match day there is plenty of time from 7-9 to get it all done if I had help

I will be setting up this Friday 430ish start for Saturday’s 8 stage match
I’m not trying to dedicate 2 days to HSC that’s why I get there early on match day there is plenty of time from 7-9 to get it all done if I had help
I'll be there to help on Friday for 4:30.Let me know if the time changes.

Thanks to all that helped Friday and Saturday greatly appreciated!!!!

Can NH residents travel to/from and participate in event without running afoul of MA gun laws?

Back
Top Bottom