• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2022 Massachusetts elections (statewide, state reps/senators, etc)

ProGun

NES Member
I didn't see a good place to post this. While there are probably nothing but lousy 2A candidates in most districts, I think it's important to get the word out on the REALLY BAD ones to vote against in the primaries. I saw this mailer at my parents house on the north shore. She looks terrible! Diann Slavit Baylis. [puke]

20220816_201049.jpg
20220816_201105.jpg

Chris Doughty is full-court-pressing Deihl. Seems odd. His schtick seems to be "Deihl won't win b/c he's too conservative. Vote for me instead." Hmmm. I get it and I don't. But that's it. Deihl has been out there trying to win things and Doughty holds it against him. "He's lost before. So you can't vote for him." Hmmmm.

A local city councilman is running against Carol Doherty in Taunton. Doherty has been there 2 years and has never met a Democrap idea she didn't like. "More taxes? YES! Less freedom? PLEASE! Help out the constituents? NO WAY!" I'm hoping he pushes her out. What a crunk.

And some guy (at least one) is FCP'ing Sheriff Tom Hodgson. I can't see that going well. As "Sheriff Joe the Rapping Ho" as Hodgdsonsdrrkg is, people like him and his policies.

Back
Top Bottom