2022 NH Critical Gun Bills

AFAR/PFAR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sure and you can hang a sign in your front lawn that's says you're an a**h*** if you want, but most people thankfully aren't and don't.

Seriously - yes it's your right but as a sportsman, if that's your only reason, it's lame.

If my name isn't on the deed, I give zero f***s about what goes on there. If my name isn't on the deed, I have zero standing in calling someone an a**h*** because he posts his property.

Property rights trump hunting eight days a week and that owner doesn't need a reason.

Don't like it? Buy it.

*no, my property isn't posted, although it does have some old and incorrect no trespassing signs by the previous owners.

DarthRevan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sure and you can hang a sign in your front lawn that's says you're an a**h*** if you want, but most people thankfully aren't and don't.

Seriously - yes it's your right but as a sportsman, if that's your only reason, it's lame.

If it ain’t yours, don’t touch it.
Ask permission, if they let you, fantastic.
If not, find someplace else. Don’t get all bent about it. It doesn’t have to make sense to you. That’s the beauty of being an American.

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my name isn't on the deed, I give zero f***s about what goes on there. If my name isn't on the deed, I have zero standing in calling someone an a**h*** because he posts his property.

Property rights trump hunting eight days a week and that owner doesn't need a reason.

Don't like it? Buy it.

*no, my property isn't posted, although it does have some old and incorrect no trespassing signs by the previous owners.

If it ain’t yours, don’t touch it.
Ask permission, if they let you, fantastic.
If not, find someplace else. Don’t get all bent about it. It doesn’t have to make sense to you. That’s the beauty of being an American.

My point is simply - the concept that everyone should just post their land 'cause it's theirs and they can is a nasty one.

Absolutely it's yours and you can and that ought to be your right. Kinda like carrying my favorite rifle through the grocery store - I may reserve the right to do so but am not going to on the basis of that alone.

A lot of the ATV/snowmobile trails, hunting, fishing, shooting spots, many enjoy, the places we played as kids instead of playing video games, all that, are all in some outskirts of private property or accessible by crossing through it. It's good when it stays that way, really for all of us.

Sure - if you got problems, people are tromping around too close to your home,
you don't want people picking off your deer, turkeys, etc then hey maybe you got a reason to. There are many reasons to, just I don't like the attitude that people just should. NH would be a much different place if everyone did..

AFAR/PFAR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Top Bottom