• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2022 NH Election grades

Where might I find NH state legislature election results? I've done some searches but nothing but retarded matches are coming up.

WMUR is typically the answer here.

bottom of the page. Last updated at 5:29, but looking decent.

That looking decent comment almost didn't age well, but it looks like Avard finally pulled ahead which would give us 13 in the senate if they called it now. Still a bunch of races only 70% counted. Hurry up already.

Anyone have final numbers from the house without going through the list and counting? Edit--state house. 🙃

I was scrolling through through it this morning and happily saw that plastic bag ban bottle bill man Tim Egan lost.

Some random R won in Merrimack 27, so congrats to whoever he may be.

Last edited:
Anyone have final numbers from the house without going through the list and counting?

I was scrolling through through it this morning and happily saw that plastic bag ban bottle bill man Tim Egan lost.

Some random R won in Merrimack 27, so congrats to whoever he may be.

This is the latest I could find.

Remember, NHFC doesn't survey state reps. They send surveys by registered mail, and they just don't have the money or manpower to to do that for 700~ish candidates in the State House general election.
NHFC does mail surveys to all candidates, we cannot mail registered mail to all 1,100 candidates.

Back
Top Bottom