2022 NH Election grades

Surprised to see NH on the front page of the BBC today:

View attachment 661372

I watched the abridged debate and Morse came across terribly to me. Tangents upon tangents, rambled on.
Bolduc faired maybe slightly better, but the "there's chips in the vaccines!" stuff is going to be great hay for the Democrats to use.

Based solely on that debate I'd probably rank them
Kevin Smith
Vikram
Fenton

Granted, I haven't paid super close attention since everything seems to indicate it's gonna be Bolduc losing to Hassan. I haven't seen/heard much of Kevin Smith but seemed polished and solid. Then again, very small sample size.

The 61-year-old has also raised less than $600,000 (£514,000) from grassroots donors in the same amount of time that Ms Hassan has amassed more than $31m (£27m).

Does anyone really believe that Hassan has raised that much money in grassroots donations? Un less "grassroots" includes George Soros and Hollywood "roots"?

View attachment 661372

I watched the abridged debate and Morse came across terribly to me. Tangents upon tangents, rambled on.
Bolduc faired maybe slightly better, but the "there's chips in the vaccines!" stuff is going to be great hay for the Democrats to use.

Kevin Smith
Vikram
Fenton

Granted, I haven't paid super close attention since everything seems to indicate it's gonna be Bolduc losing to Hassan. I haven't seen/heard much of Kevin Smith but seemed polished and solid. Then again, very small sample size.

Hassan money crossing to London and getting front page during the current QE2 funeral procession. I'm impressed.

The usual suspect on r/newhampshire have been bashing Bolduc hard for a month or two. They tried a new one yesterday with coming out praising Morse, but misspelling it Morris.

The only debate portion I watched was the governor bit posted in another thread. Times like these I'm happy to have cut the cord.

I still can't believe they ran a guy named Corky and thought they would win. I mean he's a carpetbagger and he goes by Corky.

This is one issue with the right, they have zero understanding of branding and names and stuff. Trump is a master of it which is why he did so well. He also might be the greatest troll of all time. Love em or hate em he's hilarious.
Quite true. Having a name like Corky was surely a drag on his campaign. I knew he wasn't going to win ("if voting made any impact, they wouldn't let us") so I figured I'd vote anyway for who most supported my issue(s).

View attachment 661372

Kevin Smith
Vikram
Fenton

Yes, Smith and Vikram - polished and sound sensible. Fenton's positions are nice, but saying straight out "I'm a disruptor" is going to cost him. When we are talking the majority, they want "moderates".

I still can't believe they ran a guy named Corky and thought they would win. I mean he's a carpetbagger and he goes by Corky.

This is one issue with the right, they have zero understanding of branding and names and stuff. Trump is a master of it which is why he did so well. He also might be the greatest troll of all time. Love em or hate em he's hilarious.
Can you believe here in Mass we have a girl named Maura running for Governor, although she's not really a carpetbagger . . . .

Last edited:
I see Abbas won his primary. Anyone down that way think he has a chance of winning the general and getting into the State Senate?

I'll admit that a couple years ago I had some misconceptions about him, but last year I changed my mind. IMO, he would be good for the Senate.

Keene "Woman" Pleads Guilty to Operating An Unlicensed Money Transmitting Business
If 'she' ends up going to jail, are taxpayers footing the bill for her housing in a women's prison?
Part 2, how will the other women feel about that?

Leavitt will be at the country pond fish and game turkey shoot tomorrow (sunday) from 10 to 11. Newton nh. It's open to the public.

CD2 will be very close, I expect this race to be within 2% points. While I am not going to predict an outcome, I do know that the gun owners need to show up if we want to throw Annie 'Take Your Guns Away' Kuster out of office

CD2 will be very close, I expect this race to be within 2% points. While I am not going to predict an outcome, I do know that the gun owners need to show up if we want to throw Annie 'Take Your Guns Away' Kuster out of office

I'm seeing more Burns signs than Garden Gnome signs, but as we all know signs don't vote. The new libtard signs around here are the 'vote choice', 'vote for public education', or 'vote for reproductive freedom'.

We're now in CD1. We used to live in CD2. We always voted, trying to make the election "Kuster's Last Stand".

"No turkeys will be killed or injured during this event."

So... NES car shoot, but with turkeys?
We give away market basket gift cards for prizes instead of turkeys. Logistically it's much easier. The reason that is written on the flyer is a few years ago the club had some "karen" in town making a fuss because they saw our advertisement in the paper and thought we were just releasing live turkeys for people to shoot at. 🙄

In Stafford, they had a candidate forum on the Rochester channel. NHFC has Turner and Cavalaro as (?). Both were straight-up anti-gun during the debate (more of a "candidate - tell us your position"). Kaczynski and Newton were pro-gun. In Sullivan 8, Jon Stone is a co-owner of Black Op Arms. A big blowhard, but fanatical about gun rights.
Rochester Ward 1
A- Thomas L. Kaczynski Jr. (R)
? Patricia Turner (D)
Strafford District 6 (1 seat):
Rochester Ward 2
A- Clifford Newton (R)
? Kathleen Cavalaro (D)

NHFC has Turner and Cavalaro as (?). Both were straight-up anti-gun during the debate
Remember, NHFC doesn't survey state reps. They send surveys by registered mail, and they just don't have the money or manpower to to do that for 700~ish candidates in the State House general election.

Back
Top Bottom