21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

View attachment 619538

What can be done besides thotz n' prayers to ensure no kids ever die from a bullet again though? He stopped responding when I asked for ideas. Any ideas from NES here I can throw to him?

you might suggest that the problem is the result of progressive policies that decriminalize criminals, possibly an immigration component here as well.

Someone in the Mexico attack thread earlier today mentioned using SF units on the cartels and I asked what was his plan when they retaliate on malls and schools in AZ and TX. Creepy...

then you escalate. Obliterate the towns in which the cartels are based. Escalate until nary a weed grows south of the Rio Grande

He’s not entirely wrong. There definetily is plenty of crazy running around and there’s also shooters who have direct family links to the FBI. Pulse shooter for instance
I'd have to do some actual 'research' on posters here, but at least one person posts early on in these threads "FBI FALSE FLAG". No, not everything is a false flag, and being Chicken Little is counterproductive for when it actually IS a false flag. Alex Jones was generally correct in a lot of his reporting, but his antics takes away from the legitimacy of his reporting.

There is a game called 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon for a reason. You can make links to anything if you are creative enough.

then you escalate. Obliterate the towns in which the cartels are based. Escalate until nary a weed grows south of the Rio Grande
LOL we dont fight wars that way anymore. We pussy-footed around in the middle east for decades making sure not to startle the children or rattle anyone's windows. Do you think we're going to carpet bomb Mexico with like 15% of this country (which is increasing literally every day) speaking Spanish?

Some guilt ridden rich white pol was just huffing and puffing out on the floor in the house or senate, didn’t get his name, but repeated 3 times loudly that this is THE ONLY (emphasis his) country in the world that this happens in.

More blatant lies.
Shoot and kill 69 kids in Norway and you'll get sentenced 21 years and caged in a swanky dorm style apartment.

LOL we dont fight wars that way anymore. We pussy-footed around in the middle east for decades making sure not to startle the children or rattle anyone's windows. Do you think we're going to carpet bomb Mexico with like 15% of this country (which is increasing literally every day) speaking Spanish?

I was offering the hypothetical response to the cartels shooting up schools and malls after we hypothetically use special forces on the cartels. The cartels pay good money to Washington to keep the border open.

It's understandable, but we have to be careful not to project. Most people who teach in elementary schools are NOT like us in any way, especially in how they think about threats or violence. There's a reason they want to work with little kids.

They're not cowards; when these events happen, they almost always sacrifice themselves to cover their students. But the idea that they could ever prepare themselves and their environment to better handle a crisis? That's not in their mindset.

Unfortunately, a lot of their administrators are the same. It's a problem.
QFT, plus the teachers' unions are dead set against it. Fully invested in the left's gun control BS leading to "security".

Back
Top Bottom