21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

View attachment 619566
I'm going to wait and see. It's always informative what comes out after the initial rush to judgement, by all sides. Some questions yet to be answered:
  • Immigration status?
  • Gun acquired legally?
  • Ignored/missed warning signs?
  • Mental health indicators?
  • Actual political leanings?
  • Issues with school or specific teacher?
  • Security failures at school?
  • Family issues?
Probably 'legal', at least in a technical sense.
Probably not, by it's nature of use, it was an illegal purchase.
Me and Picton are discussing this aspect
Probably, but put the kid on drugs, kid quit taking drugs when he turned 18.
He's 18, 99% chance liberal
Probably not specifically
No real security at the school more than likely
Probably no dad in the house. Just a general statement, nothing to back it up.

I know, it was rhetorical.

Tell him to die in a fire. 🤣 I personally am done with these people they're no different than child molesters, frankly.

Anti: "How many children must die before you give up your guns?" (rights, but they wont admit that)

Any decent 2a person: "all of them." "Any other dumb questions?"
You give up too easily!

"Securing schools" like they are prisons is stupid. Because the kids all leave school. If you lock doors at schools and screen entry, shooters will just unload on groups of kids getting on busses after school.

You can't stop crazy people from doing random crazy things.

You can however arm teachers, fire spineless liberal twats and limit the carnage of an active shooter by killing them faster.

but actually, yes

really cute posting an argument you had with your boyfriend, off topic though
Nothing wrong with having a boyfriend. How is it off topic? David Hogg, I and everyone on this earth are always trying to find that final solution that will ensure no kids will ever be murdered ever again. Just fishing for ideas.

View attachment 619566
I'm going to wait and see. It's always informative what comes out after the initial rush to judgement, by all sides. Some questions yet to be answered:
  • Immigration status?
  • Gun acquired legally?
  • Ignored/missed warning signs?
  • Mental health indicators?
  • Actual political leanings?
  • Issues with school or specific teacher?
  • Security failures at school?
  • Family issues?

While lotta speculation, as we do during these things.

Could check all the boxes you listed though.

If picture is actually "him" this will go away and we'll be stuck with whatever loss of freedoms President pudding mumbles.

Screenshot_20220524-185254.png

If picture is actually "him" this will go away and we'll be stuck with whatever loss of freedoms President pudding mumbles.

View attachment 619571
No dog in the alphabet groups, but I really hope this one isn't true. Those people have enough mental issues as it stands, this could make it a lot worse.

View attachment 619571
Looks like the person of interest hair that exited the vehicle at the school. Hair is the same.

I think most states that are doing teacher firearms training are finding that elementary teachers are the least eager to be armed.

Just a data point. I'm not sure it would have helped here. I'm not into forcing teachers to carry if they don't want to.
Take an anonymous survey for those not needing to know

Those who want to be armed be put through the academy and extensive force on force training.

Those who dont, don't even know who is armed

They're being very careful NOT to definitively say he had a rifle, which suggests [to me] he didn't. Or that what he was shooting didn't fit the narrative.

14 kids with pistols... unthinkable.
Yup , they threw it in there that he might have possibly , maybe had a long gun .
They just haven't decided where to plant in yet apparently.

"Securing schools" like they are prisons is stupid. Because the kids all leave school. If you lock doors at schools and screen entry, shooters will just unload on groups of kids getting on busses after school.

You can't stop crazy people from doing random crazy things.

You can however arm teachers, fire spineless liberal twats and limit the carnage of an active shooter by killing them faster.
I was briefed about two kids back in the 90's or early 00's that planned to pull the fire alarm and set up outside the rally point for the school. The two were not even in their teens yet if I remember right. I don't remember all the specifics, but I think a parent turned them in and they were loaded up and ready to go when the police got there.

Tell him to die in a fire. 🤣 I personally am done with these people they're no different than child molesters, frankly.

Anti: "How many children must die before you give up your guns?" (rights, but they wont admit that)

Any decent 2a person: "all of them." "Any other dumb questions?"
asdf1123123.png

drgrant, NES/gun people can't read lol. we gotta fix that first.

Take an anonymous survey for those not needing to know

Those who want to be armed be put through the academy and extensive force on force training.

Those who dont, don't even know who is armed
Bruh, teachers not talking about who's armed and who's not? Yeah, right. OpSec isn't in their lexicon. There'd have to be a record somewhere, there are no real secrets in a school, just denial.

Bruh, teachers not talking about who's armed and who's not? Yeah, right. OpSec isn't in their lexicon. There'd have to be a record somewhere, there are no real secrets in a school, just denial.
I guess I spent too many years in security and talking security at my other job, and dealing with other shit

And the last time I was in a school building I delivered pizza to my 4th grade teacher or to "vote"

View attachment 619571
Looks like some creepy shit was about to go down on that bed. Should be some interesting stuff coming out of his social media act’s in the next 24.

Back
Top Bottom