21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

QFT, plus the teachers' unions are dead set against it. Fully invested in the left's gun control BS leading to "security".
my tenured professor friend says he will never ever get a gun for protection because he doesn't trust himself with it. "People get sad, people get angry. We're only human, how do you guarantee you'll always be in control and not do something stupid in the heat of the moment?"

my tenured professor friend says he will never ever get a gun for protection because he doesn't trust himself with it. "People get sad, people get angry. We're only human, how do you guarantee you'll always be in control and not do something stupid in the heat of the moment?"
That’s called projection

He's clearly the type of person that shouldn't have a gun. That's fine.

I was at dinner and the table behind me had 4 people ranting about how the government needs to get rid of guns. I didn't know about the shooting but I wanted to tell them to stfu until they can argue facts, not what is spoon fed to them.

Some guilt ridden rich white pol was just huffing and puffing out on the floor in the house or senate, didn’t get his name, but repeated 3 times loudly that this is THE ONLY (emphasis his) country in the world that this happens in.

More blatant lies.
Hence one of my earlier posts. Norway has more per capita mass shootings.

US is 14 or so if I recall

Edited : *Golden State Warriors coach. He was so off the wall it was comical. Somebody must post a link to that speech for prosperity. He just jumped up and ran off yelling! lmao

Oh great now we have *some crazy old white guy from the freaking NBA crying and screaming into the mic. Jesus. What a pussy. He refused to talk about the playoff game tonight and is ranting about guns. Stfu dude and go roll your ball around.

408F86E4-CC87-4D27-B0B6-C83007A797E1.jpeg

I'd have to do some actual 'research' on posters here, but at least one person posts early on in these threads "FBI FALSE FLAG". No, not everything is a false flag, and being Chicken Little is counterproductive for when it actually IS a false flag. Alex Jones was generally correct in a lot of his reporting, but his antics takes away from the legitimacy of his reporting.

There is a game called 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon for a reason. You can make links to anything if you are creative enough.
Not trying to be personal, as personally I know we are very much on the same page on most things, love you bro, but I’m gonna call you biased here.

Latest count 21 dead, 18 were kids, shooter bought two rifles on 18th birthday.
Sadly the unintended consequences of this is more recruitment for Bloomberg's anti gun army. A lot of these grieving parents are likely to devote the rest of their lives to join the mission with Everytown, Moms Demand Action, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, etc.

One of the weapons in the photo is a Daniel defense rifle with an Eotech site. That’s a couple thousand dollar setup. A little pricey for a high school kid. Strange..
Poor people generally have nice stuff. I think the average white suburbanite would be shocked. Here's a simple exercise. Take a ride around Chelsea (consistently ranked as one of the poorest cities in MA) and make note of the make and models of the cars you see. (INB4 "drug dealers"...If they all belonged to drug dealers, there would be more drug dealers than drug users.)

Why do they have the mag attached to some block thing? If someone gets the drop on them are they gonna be like wait holl up lemme load and rack a round gimme a sec. Wouldn't a full mag, none chambered be 'safe enough' if you're paranoid about ND?
They are not supposed to be loaded. However I’ve heard story’s about them trimming down mags to ~5 rounds that they keep in the mag well with a cambered round. Just looks empty.

Poor people generally have nice stuff. I think the average white suburbanite would be shocked. Here's a simple exercise. Take a ride around Chelsea (consistently ranked as one of the poorest cities in MA) and make note of the make and models of the cars you see. (INB4 "drug dealers"...If they all belonged to drug dealers, there would be more drug dealers than drug users.)
At 18 I could not afford that setup. The named the shop on Tv where he bought them.

They are not supposed to be loaded. However I’ve heard story’s about them trimming down mags to ~5 rounds that they keep in the mag well with a cambered round. Just looks empty.
Is it a political thing? To not trigger Palestinians? They see the mag is poking out sideways they know the IDF off duty conscripts aren't likely to low ready their M4s and Tavors, flip an switch in an instant and bang bang right away? Gotta give em a chance.

Back
Top Bottom