21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

After listening to Bidens speech I think it’s clear they are going to move fast.

I think we’re approaching a crossroads. I hope I’m wrong.
They can't do shit in the senate, they've tried before and can't get Sinema or Manchin to crack on the filibuster. All they got is Biden's Exec Ordera and the DOJ/ATF being able to re-classify stuff.

I've said going back to the election that Biden could declare semi auto guns as machine guns and make all of them subject to the Hughes Amendment and NFA laws. That's basically a declaration of civil war, but if you've seen his approval numbers lately, they guy is the most unpopular president since Nixon, Carter, or Hoover and at almost 80 Biden DGAF.

Buckle up, if anything major comes it's coming from the Executive branch.

How dare you. She’s taken multiple high impact loads to the face. She’s a survivor.

[shocked][wink]
The first time I ever saw her picture, I commented that she looked like she'd gone too many rounds as a sparring partner in a boxing ring. Not only does she look like she's had too many hits to the nose, she speaks like she's got pugilistic dementia.

1653441450721.png

Posted on another board I visit on a regular basis. (finance related, not 4chan). Ive been there for a few years and I dont recognize the user name so take it with a grain of salt as always.

Crazy day for me. From Uvalde. Still have family and friends there. Fortunately appears their kids were all ok. Psycho shot his grandma then went to school where his mom worked to shoot her and his ex girlfriend who was there for an awards ceremony for a sibling. Walked past adults before it happened didn’t do anything. Walked to ceremony and started. Truly evil.

Thankfully I didn't hear this news for hours. A few more without getting apeshit angry is okay with me.

Then I see a new station put on a third grader who was in the school, a witness to the shooting, with a damn microphone in his face. Where the f*** are the parents? Do we really need this? Now? An 8-year-old child, using terms like "I was traumatized" is responsible journalism?

[banghead]

How about schools lock the doors. Only allow access through the front door and only allow known people in the building? You can’t even get into a jewelry store without being buzzed in. We don’t even have this basic security at our schools?

Most are locked all the time. It kind of looks like he was shooting through the windows at one point.

They can't do shit in the senate, they've tried before and can't get Sinema or Manchin to crack on the filibuster. All they got is Biden's Exec Ordera and the DOJ/ATF being able to re-classify stuff.

I've said going back to the election that Biden could declare semi auto guns as machine guns and make all of them subject to the Hughes Amendment and NFA laws. That's basically a declaration of civil war, but if you've seen his approval numbers lately, they guy is the most unpopular president since Nixon, Carter, or Hoover and at almost 80 Biden DGAF.

Buckle up, if anything major comes it's coming from the Executive branch.
Or all the above.

This might crack Sinema and Manchin. At least soften them up. Maybe the next ones will be in their districts to turn up the heat.

If I were a mass murdering psychopath running a major federal department in DC with willing agents ready to push crazies into shooting sprees, and I were fixated on obtaining perpetual power, it’s what I would do.

How much worse could the Dems be hurt by an EO banning EBRs? We know the GOP will call a press conference and the gun rights groups will file lawsuits (that won’t be heard for almost a decade). Be ready my friends - what’s changed this time is Biden isn’t in control - and who ever gets to put an EO in front of him, he will just sign it.

Or all the above.

This might crack Sinema and Manchin. At least soften them up. Maybe the next ones will be in their districts to turn up the heat.

If I were a mass murdering psychopath running a major federal department in DC with willing agents ready to push crazies into shooting sprees, and I were fixated on obtaining perpetual power, it’s what I would do.
my liberal friends agree that they weren't sure if Trump was gonna take back the White House from Biden in 2024 but with these recent shootings, Biden basically ensured a guaranteed reelection.

That's weird. Is it often you hear of 8 year olds who weren't coached and would use big boy words like 'traumatized'? Wouldn't they say something more like 'OMG I WAS SO SCARED'

My son's eight. His vocabulary is far better than mine was at that age, and I was no slouch.

These kids watch a lot of YouTube. They get exposed to a lot more words than you might think.

My son's eight. His vocabulary is far better than mine was at that age, and I was no slouch.

These kids watch a lot of YouTube. They get exposed to a lot more words than you might think.
Gotta agree here. I remember when my friend's kid was 8 or 9 (maybe 8 years ago or so) and he would crack me up because sometimes he would sound like he was 30. Different words and phrases he would pick up, used in the correct context, it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom