• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Interesting that the NY shooter was on 4chan being worked by 6 feds we learn now.

This shooter played a video game “Dead Before Dawn” with live chat feature and one of his co-players had reported him for his continued threats on the game chat where he was threatening to “IRL” in real life shoot up a school.

Were the Feds working this shooter online (via the video game chat)?

I tend to blame both. If you gave him a spoon instead of an AR he wouldn’t have been able to kill them.
Did you figure out how an 18yo, from a poor family, can afford to buy a gun, two rifles, and ammunition? all on their birthday? Daniel Defense is a $2000+ rifle, even in free states. the second AR was no cheap-o-matic either. omni controls, good guard. I don't know what pistol he had but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something >$1000.

Another undeniable truth, the police had already lied that ‘they did everything to save kids’. Thank God for the video from the parents or ‘that didn’t happen’ would be the official line.

As we all know, it was called on this site over a week ago for something like this to happen and it did. It ain’t over, time to make sure you carry EVERWHERE; this is just the beginning folks.

Another undeniable truth, the police had already lied that ‘they did everything to save kids’. Thank God for the video from the parents or ‘that didn’t happen’ would be the official line.

Absolutely. This is another situation where the cellphone cameras are shining a light that, in the past, would never have been turned on.

Interesting that the NY shooter was on 4chan being worked by 6 feds we learn now.

This shooter played a video game “Dead Before Dawn” with live chat feature and one of his co-players had reported him for his continued threats on the game chat where he was threatening to “IRL” in real life shoot up a school.

Were the Feds working this shooter online (via the video game chat)?

I don't think its been confirmed that it was the shooter. Its speculation at this point. People say stupid shit online all the time.

You know seeing how these cops acted under threat of bodily harm and their adherence to "procedure" is a good indicator of something

These are the people the Elites expect to utilize to take our guns and we are seeing just how ill prepared and chickenshit they are when an adversary presents a real threat to them.

I keep saying it. Cowards make the worst cops. And apparently it would seem that most cops are cowards. I mean, they have no problem using force and violence on innocent people, like desperate parents. But actually engaging someone who might shoot back? Nope, better let dozens of children be murdered then risk their own lives. Pussies.
So the troll sticks his head out ?

I had Beck on the radio for the drive in. I havent been following this incident very close as it's a depressing trainwreck. However, whenever I listen in for a breif update...

well....

You know how I've said now 2 or 3 times this keeps getting worse? Well, it's still getting worse. Now theres even some legitimate conspiracy stuff tied in via a TX marshal with the NY Buffalo shooter, and that same department was out front of the school cuffing parents and then subsequently denied that act.

Theres two ways of looking at this. It's a legitimate conspiracy and these shooters and being groomed/encouraged by the government.

OR

The government is continuously notified of insane people, inadvertently supports their actions to fruition and pretends they had nothing to do with it every time that happens.

Either way it's the same players. two ways of looking at it: they are intentionally doing it and the other they are "accidentally" doing it.

Neverminded the f***ing local police out front who should all be shit canned.

So was our shooter recently released from Juvi lockup for the 2018 charges?

Sealed juvi records…I guess we’ll never know
Guidelines suggest a “determinate sentence” for a conspiracy to commit murder charge. Which means there is a real possibility this kid was just recently released from detention on his 18th birthday

The Texas Family Code currently contains a list of criminal offenses, including habitual felony conduct, for which a juvenile may receive a determinate sentence. (§53.045(a), F.C.)

The offenses include:

• Murder (§19.02, P.C.);
• Capital Murder (§19.03, P.C.);
• Manslaughter (§19.04, P.C.);
• Aggravated Kidnapping (§20.04, P.C.);
• Sexual Assault (§22.011, P.C.) or Aggravated Sexual Assault (§22.021, P.C.);
• Aggravated Assault (§22.02, P.C.);
• Aggravated Robbery (§29.03, P.C.);
• Injury to a Child, Elderly or Disabled Individual (§22.04, P.C.) (if the offense is
punishable as a felony, other than a state jail felony);
• Felony Deadly Conduct (§22.05(b), P.C.) (by discharging a firearm);
• First Degree or Aggravated Controlled Substances Felony (Ch. 481, Health and Safety
Code);
• Criminal Solicitation (§15.03, P.C.);
• Indecency with a Child (§21.11(a)(1), P.C.);
• Criminal Solicitation of a Minor (§15.031, P.C.);
Criminal Attempt (§15.01, P.C.) of Criminal Conspiracy (§15.02, P.C.) (if the offense
attempted was murder, capital murder or an offense listed under Art. 42A.054(a),
C.C.P.);

• Arson (§28.02, P.C.) (if bodily injury or death occurs); or
• Intoxication Manslaughter (§49.08, P.C.).

Or all the above.

This might crack Sinema and Manchin. At least soften them up. Maybe the next ones will be in their districts to turn up the heat.

If I were a mass murdering psychopath running a major federal department in DC with willing agents ready to push crazies into shooting sprees, and I were fixated on obtaining perpetual power, it’s what I would do.
Uhh no lol... az and west v are 2 of the most gun loving states in the country... both senators know the dems are getting schwacked come nov. They are hoping that by being holdouts and not voting partisan they will survive.

Uhh no lol... az and west v are 2 of the most gun loving states in the country... both senators know the dems are getting schwacked come nov. They are hoping that by being holdouts and not voting partisan they will survive.
It appears that was a head fake…they’ve got McConnell and Corbyn working to line up RINOS now.

Just cancelled my National Review subscription after reading their editorial. A parent would need to consent to a 20yr-old son/daughter buying a shotgun? My house, my rules - yes. But when they turned 18 and left home, no.

"…states should seriously consider doing so (as Florida did in 2018), or at least imposing more requirements — such as waiting periods and affirmative parental consent — in order for those under age 21 to purchase and carry firearms."

Just cancelled my National Review subscription after reading their editorial. A parent would need to consent to a 20yr-old son/daughter buying a shotgun? My house, my rules - yes. But when they turned 18 and left home, no.

"…states should seriously consider doing so (as Florida did in 2018), or at least imposing more requirements — such as waiting periods and affirmative parental consent — in order for those under age 21 to purchase and carry firearms."
The waiting thing is bullshit in florida...

I keep saying it. Cowards make the worst cops. And apparently it would seem that most cops are cowards. I mean, they have no problem using force and violence on innocent people, like desperate parents. But actually
engaging someone who might shoot back? Nope, better let dozens of children be murdered then risk their own lives. Pussies.

At this point I’m embarrassed to have given 15 years of my life to that career

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you figure out how an 18yo, from a poor family, can afford to buy a gun, two rifles, and ammunition? all on their birthday? Daniel Defense is a $2000+ rifle, even in free states. the second AR was no cheap-o-matic either. omni controls, good guard. I don't know what pistol he had but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something >$1000.
You guys are way overthinking this. When I was 18 and living in my friends basement I managed to save up for an HK91. This was definitely the Daniel Defense of the day. It’s all about priorities…

In a world of comprise some teens don’t.

So was our shooter recently released from Juvi lockup for the 2018 charges?

Sealed juvi records…I guess we’ll never know
Let’s say the 2018 school shooter planner was our Ramos shooter and as the records show he was charged with conspiracy to commit murder and let’s say he was sentenced to juvi detention until his 18th birthday a reasonable assumption if the former is true).

That means he was playing “Dawn of the Dead” in detention. One player reported his threats to shoot up a school were reported to the FBI. So that likely happened while he was in detention or just released for threatened to shoot us a school which he then proceeded to actually do.

At least there is a shitload of ass covering happening right now if so.

At worst, the FBI worked this kid online while in detention so he would be ready when he got out in 2022.

I mean, they have no problem using force and violence on innocent people, like desperate parents. But actually engaging someone who might shoot back? Nope, better let dozens of children be murdered then risk their own lives. Pussies.

They had 2 choices. Go and fight the good fight or stay in relative safety and harasse people who want to go and fight the good fight.

This is probably the worst case of policing I can think of in memory. Usually it's a handful of morons who make the news for bad/stupid behavior, this was several agencies all paralyzed by fear who clearly were not interested in stopping the threat but only jam up people who pose no threat.

f***ing insanity. This is like the Floyd case x100. It should be statistically impossible to get that many morons together for that long without any real action.

Let’s say the 2018 school shooter planner was our Ramos shooter and as the records show he was charged with conspiracy to commit murder and let’s say he was sentenced to juvi detention until his 18th birthday a reasonable assumption if the former is true).

That means he was playing “Dawn of the Dead” in detention. One player reported his threats to shoot up a school were reported to the FBI. So that likely happened while he was in detention or just released for threatened to shoot us a school which he then proceeded to actually do.

At least there is a shitload of ass covering happening right now if so.

At worst, the FBI worked this kid online while in detention so he would be ready when he got out in 2022.

TLDR are we talking conspiracies now?
4 Chan has these shootings linked and the shooters being "groomed"
From Twitter:
"
Luke Kross

@ClwnWrldDiaries
·
May 26

4chan dig linked the buffalo shooter w/ the Texas one. They may have been members of the same discord server where user ‘Armand’ is suspected of grooming them. He posts ‘Texas 13 Days’ & the attack happened 13 days later."

4 chan 2.jpg

Absolutely. This is another situation where the cellphone cameras are shining a light that, in the past, would never have been turned on.
can you imagine all the lies we have in our history before we had smart phones? How many incidents have been manipulated by the police? How much of our history is a lie? How many "bad guys" in the past were actually good guys?

That's a scary thought.

You know seeing how these cops acted under threat of bodily harm and their adherence to "procedure" is a good indicator of something

These are the people the Elites expect to utilize to take our guns and we are seeing just how ill prepared and chickenshit they are when an adversary presents a real threat to them.
They won't use locals to take guns if they do go that route, it will be people who have no attachment to the community they are in.

can you imagine all the lies we have in our history before we had smart phones? How many incidents have been manipulated by the police? How much of our history is a lie? How many "bad guys" in the past were actually good guys?

That's a scary thought.

I think about that a lot more often than I probably should.

Not much we can do about it now, but this is why it's sometimes okay when people rethink "traditional" history. There's nothing wrong with trying to get things right as we find out new info.

Back
Top Bottom