• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

I realize that dumbness is boundless, but I don't see how anyone can truly believe that banning guns and abolishing the second amendment will stop this lunacy.

Maybe because some people are just phucking dumb.

I have to say, in my life and at my job(s) - the ability to properly diagnose - is a skill that quite a few people are piss poor at. I mean this in the broadest sense. Look at the Ukraine war - does anybody pay attention to the fact that the US has been over there phucking around with the country - and that it's a corrupt shithole and all of this has been known to anybody who cared to look for at least 10 years?

Nope.

Look at all the social issues this country has - who properly diagnoses them and actually solves them? NOBODY. How long have we had a "drug problem" ? It goes as far back as I can remember - which is like the 1970s. Is it REALLY a problem? And if it's such a big problem - why is it that we've gone half century without solving it?

I've worked in a car dealer repair shop and been around the industry on the periphery for decades. The ability of a LOT of mechanics to correctly diagnose a problem on a car - absolutely sucks.

I've worked in high tech now for over 30 years. The ability of LOTS of "techies" to correctly hunt down and diagnose issues - SUCKS.

When you compound the problems by adding in personality issues like refusing to admit when you're wrong, people , corporations, and government(s) who want to take advantage of shitty situations for their own benefit........ etc, now you've got a perfect recipe for all manner of dumbassery.

As far as the second amendment goes - and those who believe that guns should be abolished - I think you can take all of the above stuff - and add in FEELZ because women are "in charge" of large parts of our society. You can see it in all sorts of things where all you hear about is safety safety safety.

Then there's the aspect of corporate profits - and always looking for that magic pill that is going to solve everything:

View: https://medium.com/@gigibowman/parkland-in-order-to-fixit-we-must-focus-on-the-causeofit-a-tweet-to-andrew-pollack-967d0fdd447e

Well, here it is, the anniversary of Parkland, and I finally just found out, in a blurb in an article from a year ago on CBSMiami.com, what may have actually happened at Parkland. Although it is not what has been focused on, I know that it is the key to what happened…. Let me explain.

We never hear about it, it’s never talked about, it’s never the focus after a school shooting or mass murder but from my years of experience, research and knowing people who have based their lives around trying to get the word out like Ann Blake-Tracy with her website drugawareness.org and her books and papers and countless interviews; or Kevin P. Miller who made the films “Generation RX” and “Letters from Generation RX” which he hoped would awaken the public to what was happening all around us; and Tim Alexander who is working on a new film “Legal Death — In Drugs We Trust”. The key, in this small blurb of an article, is that yes, Andrew Pollack, my daughter and your daughter died for the same reason and that factor was…..medication. The only difference is your daughter didn’t ingest it and my daughter did. Your daughter died from someone who was on medication and my daughter walked out onto a roof and hung herself from a tree. The only solace I have is that my daughter didn’t take anyone down with her but your daughter died at the hands of a boy who, according to his now deceased mother, “was found cutting his arms and posting about it on Snapchat.” And “his behavior was a result of a breakup with a girl she said was cheating on Cruz [him]”.

Medication. Let me say that again….. medication. It’s handed out these days like candy to our children with our permission. It’s the problem solver. The Band-Aid. The relief. I’m not a doctor and I’m not a psychiatrist, I’m just a mother who lost a child to medication because some time ago my daughter, too, was depressed and I trusted doctors when they told me that because she was cutting herself she needed medication. Within 9 months she was gone….. unfortunately it took the loss of my daughter to wake me up and I have made it my mission to at least help to wake up other parent’s so they don’t suffer the same pain… only here it is 15 years later and they are still handing out SSRI medication like candy, and sadly enough the same drug that killed her, that was NEVER APPROVED for children under 18, is still given out today to children under 18! Nothing has changed! Did my daughter die in vain? And since then, we have had countless schools shot up and countless suicides and countless devastation because of…..medication. This newest article about the Parkland massacre finally mentions that Cruz was on three different medications as if it’s of little significance.

— Cruz was heavily medicated when he transferred into Stoneman Douglas. Doctors had prescribed him Focalin, Clonidine and Risperidone for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder and irritability associated with autism. The medications can increase aggression.

-------------------

Over and over again, this is what I hear from parent’s…. “my child was having a hard time so the doctor put them on… medication”. 15 years after the death of my daughter and I’m still seeing kids getting little blue pills placed on their tongues by their mothers and fathers…… I recently talked to one mother whose 16 year old daughter was on two different SSRI medications and wanted to kill herself. She had also recently started taking birth control pills as well — do we really believe that these drugs were ever tested together and that they may not have a reaction in a 16 year old??

-----------------

We see legislators jump on these “events” and immediately blame the guns for the deaths of the children in the schools that have had shootings….. but it’s not the guns, it’s the medication. I know that because Dr. Ann Blake Tracy who has done years of research can tell you that most school shootings were done by a child on medication. But it’s NEVER EVER TALKED ABOUT in the media or by our legislators…. Well, one good reason could be that the media does all the talking and it’s the place where we get the information but according to Robert Kennedy Jr., the media gets 5.4 billion dollars each year from big pharma! Then, if you want to know how much money our legislators get from big pharma it’s not that hard by going to Opensecrets.org, and when you do, maybe you will finally understand why we never hear about mass shootings and school shootings and teen suicide from the perspective of the children being medicated because “mental health” supports our media and our legislators and if they talk against it, who is going to pay the bills?

“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful, they give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.“

(more at the link)

Majority of people are submissive masochists - they are fine with being oppressed as long as it gives them an illusion of safety. It always backfires later, but who cares about later.

If NRA would be what it needs to be - there would be a local militia chapter in every town. With said militia then be capable to participate in street patrols and taking care of any blm antifa etc scum trying to torch businesses and burn vehicles.

But it is what it is, as to do nothing is simpler and safer.

Among other things - having a REAL militia where there is a substantial number of town residents who are armed and TRAINED and available to defend their children - would likely be a really good way to "defend" the schools.

If you haven't read the book "Terror At Beslan" it's worth the read. One of the big takeaways I got from the book was that one of the main lessons of the Beslan incident was that people must be RIGHT THERE at the school at the time of the attack - and they must be armed and willing to fight back.

I see a lot of people advocating that "veterans" be hired to protect the schools. Well if there was a REAL militia - where you were required to serve - then part of that militia service might be spending a day a month (or something like that) being part of a school protection force. And if the parents in town were also militia members - and their kids school got attacked - they wouldn't be standing around outside for 45 minutes waiting to go in.

Shit like this is why I've advocated over and over and over again over the years here on the pages of NES - that people should get their heads straight and support a return to a REAL militia system. Of course with our current completely corrupt and going down the shitter country - you're unlikely to find any support for that at ANY level of government. But maybe it's something that people ought to start wrapping their brains around for a long list of reasons that are going to become more and more evident as things continue to go down the pooper.

Hopefully you know that’s a satirical site
tenor.gif

Because you are so new (2021) you have no idea the wrath older members will bring upon you.

Welcome to hell (NES).
He is probably a current or banned member rocking a troll account. These things are amusing for a few posts and quickly get annoying, so I put them on ignore.

HERO Off-Duty Border Patrol Agent Getting Haircut Hears about Uvalde Shooting...Borrows Barber’s Shotgun...Rushed to School...Drags Dozens of Kids Out of Windows, Also Saves Daughter and Wife
Deep respect for the man's courage.

The pattern of mass shooters showing up when they are best exploited by the MSM and the deep state is something I keep seeing.
Did you know that Adam Lanza's (the tool that shot up sandy hook) therapist got nabbed for sexual assault on a patient back around 2019?
Would love to see some investigation into what sort of therapy and medications these kids did before they went off on a rampage. And an accounting of where and with who they spent their time.
The vast majority of these Mental Health Therapists are in dire need of mental health intervention themselves.

Have you noticed how card payments work since about five years ago?

No signature. No ID (that was always the case). And now with NFC "tap" payments, anyone can use the card.
Have you noticed how multi-thousand dollar card charges work online (as he bought the gun at DD and had it sent to an FFL)? There are name, address, and 2-factor verifications (either calls or texts to the card owner).

Last edited:
It's mostly people who have never stepped foot in CA talking shit about it because it's the cool thing to do. The politics are worse than MA, but not by a huge margin, and the state is absolutely gorgeous.
My daughter lives in LA. California has some absolutely beautiful areas. LA, however, strikes me as Detroit with palm trees.

It's important to remember that facing down school shooters is .0000000x% of an SRO's job. Mere valor and firearms competence are not most of what they do day-to-day. They need to be mature and diplomatic.

A large number of elementary schools have shared SROs. Probably most, if not all. High schools and some middle schools tend to have full-timers.
They're also nominally not there to be a "security guard". They do get breaks and lunches during the scope of the day. If you want a full-time armed individual available at every time during the day, you would need to assign two per school. I can't see anyone calling for that in a small rural community.

They're also nominally not there to be a "security guard". They do get breaks and lunches during the scope of the day. If you want a full-time armed individual available at every time during the day, you would need to assign two per school. I can't see anyone calling for that in a small rural community.

I see lots of outrage from Democratic Senators Murphy and Blumenthal - and cries of "we have to do something". Well, do something. Take some of the money that you're printing and provide it as funds to states specifically designated for armed SROs.

I see lots of outrage from Democratic Senators Murphy and Blumenthal - and cries of "we have to do something". Well, do something. Take some of the money that you're printing and provide it as funds to states specifically designated for armed SROs.
No, no, no. When they say "do something" they mean "do the things we've already been saying we want to do even though they would have had no effect in this situation".

Beyond the key, do police not know how to pick locks? I get the sense that that is something they would teach in the academy and police have access to special lock picking equipment.
Ok, lock picking taught at a police academy? Even if they had such a skill for this event. The bad guy was shooting through the door, at least until that part of the story changes.

Is it supposed to be a bangalore mine relay race like on D-Day? Do you hope the picks stay in place so you don't start from scratch when the guy in front of you gets shot?

Back
Top Bottom