• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

The whole thing is insane. These jack-boots have no problem kicking in doors on sleeping grandpa's, people selling a little weed, some poor bastard with a standard mag in a commie state.

We need all of these cops names, all 19 that waited in the hallway should be made public. Never forget their cowardice when innocent lives were begging for help.

I see lots of outrage from Democratic Senators Murphy and Blumenthal - and cries of "we have to do something". Well, do something. Take some of the money that you're printing and provide it as funds to states specifically designated for armed SROs.
I would love that.

But like I've posted earlier, good SROs don't just grow on trees. It takes a pretty unique skillset to get just the right person in that job and then retain them. It's not just a gun in someone's hand, it's a gun in the hand of someone dedicated and, for lack of a better term, caring. It'd be easy to detail a bunch of cops and send them into the schools as de facto guards, but guarding is not most of what a good SRO does. So you'd be wasting most of their time and, thus, most of that money.

You can throw all the money in the world at a problem, but if the right people can't be found? Might as well try to think of a different solution. Like, I dunno, allowing teachers to carry?

And it wouldn't even cost a dime. I'd provide my own gun. I'd appreciate an ammo stipend, but it's not a requirement...

The whole thing is insane. These jack-boots have no problem kicking in doors on sleeping grandpa's, people selling a little weed, some poor bastard with a standard mag in a commie state.

We need all of these cops names, all 19 that waited in the hallway should be made public. Never forget their cowardice when innocent lives were begging for help.
Thatā€™s why we laugh at ā€œprotect and serveā€ for years in here, while NES resident cops get butthurt.

How we think cops should be is a minority dream in the pool of LEO. Capable, bright and willing itā€™s only in Hollywood.

I see lots of outrage from Democratic Senators Murphy and Blumenthal - and cries of "we have to do something". Well, do something. Take some of the money that you're printing and provide it as funds to states specifically designated for armed SROs.
The best thing that they could do is resign and take their wacky Liberal Ideas and their other wacky Liberal Politicians with them.

Damn right. Trump was an awful person and president.
Another clueless Never Trumper. It was NEVER about Trump, EVER. It was about the things we believe in that must be put in place in order for thei Country to survive. Robert Bruce was an unlikely leader to follow Wallace but he was willing to pick up the banner so the Scots followed. Trump is Bruce to me and it's about ideas and direction and not the man himself.

I can only imagine the hilarity that must surround your lawyering with that sort of thought process.

Here's your guy reacting to El Paso:

View: https://youtu.be/YP8PhdOMO_E

And ... Orange Man bad. Right? Right?

Yup..U gotta be a real lowlife to pay a forum membership fee so you can start shit with people. Clearly that dude/dudette has been failed by the women raising him/her/they/themā€¦

No, no, no. When they say "do something" they mean "do the things we've already been saying we want to do even though they would have had no effect in this situation".
It's very effective, that way in three or four weeks when another one happens they can scream, "Do Something." If only they could raise congressMENs salaries they could come up with solutions.

I would love that.

But like I've posted earlier, good SROs don't just grow on trees. It takes a pretty unique skillset to get just the right person in that job and then retain them. It's not just a gun in someone's hand, it's a gun in the hand of someone dedicated and, for lack of a better term, caring. It'd be easy to detail a bunch of cops and send them into the schools as de facto guards, but guarding is not most of what a good SRO does. So you'd be wasting most of their time and, thus, most of that money.

You can throw all the money in the world at a problem, but if the right people can't be found? Might as well try to think of a different solution. Like, I dunno, allowing teachers to carry?

And it wouldn't even cost a dime. I'd provide my own gun. I'd appreciate an ammo stipend, but it's not a requirement...
Iā€™ll say thisā€¦U can have the best SRO in the world and in that situation what if his flight is .000001% stronger than his fight? It happens.

Another thing thatā€™s a big problem nowadays is how the politicians have divided us on the police issue.

ā€œPolice are bad! We want dead cops now!!!! Defund the Police!!!!ā€

Can you blame them if they donā€™t want to charge in and get shot for ppl who hate them and want them shot?.. itā€™s sad and itā€™s a huge problem in our society that needs to change asap. Thereā€™s a lot of shitty cops out there but the good far out wiegh the bad.

Yea, I hated dollar fifty gas, no threat of being nuked at any moment, no new wars and deescalation of oneā€™s already going on, no military people being brought home in body bags. Yea that guy sucked. The U.S. is much better now.
I hated the booming economy.

Iā€™ll say thisā€¦U can have the best SRO in the world and in that situation what if his flight is .000001% stronger than his fight? It happens.

Another thing thatā€™s a big problem nowadays is how the politicians have divided us on the police issue.

ā€œPolice are bad! We want dead cops now!!!! Defund the Police!!!!ā€

Can you blame them if they donā€™t want to charge in and get shot for ppl who hate them and want them shot?.. itā€™s sad and itā€™s a huge problem in our society that needs to change asap. Thereā€™s a lot of shitty cops out there but the good far out wiegh the bad.
Yes I can blame them, especially in this case.

There are kids being slaughtered. Do your f***ing job and save kids. If not turn in your badge now and go f*** off.

Cops get used to a safety of the job arresting and harassing those who does not fight back. Not all of them are sadistic f#cks enjoying it, but, enough are. I bet that enforcing Covid terror changed a lot among that force.

There was a very different situation. As of names of 19 - not that important, but names of first 4 that ran away in the beginning- those are cowards who could have stopped it all. But did not.

Yes I can blame them, especially in this case.

There are kids being slaughtered. Do your f***ing job and save kids. If not turn in your badge now and go f*** off.
Settle down gunpowder, I was just making a point on our broken society problem.šŸ˜‚
I agree, we need to hold them accountable and especially thier leadership who lied to the public.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom