• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Almost everything being talked about is a red herring. They didn’t do anything not because of a lock or any other asinine reason. They did nothing because they are cowards.

I think, rather, they are bullies. They had no problem lording it over the parents who were willing to run into the school. They just didn't want to get hurt themselves. Then the Border Patrol showed up. Three dudes with guns and motivation. Then the bullies did what bullies do, they shut up and backed off.

I mean, I get it. People react differently under stress and you often don’t know how you’ll react until you are actually in that stressful situation. But for there to be what, dozens of cops there, many with plates and rifles and a shield, and ALL of them were too scared to do anything? That goes beyond anything comprensible.

I’ve said it before. And I’ll say it again. When you VOLUNTARILY choose to become a cop, if it turns out, you do not handle stress well, you quit. You find a new line of work. Policing isn’t for you. The fact I haven’t heard about any of these cops quitting yet tells me they are not only cowards under stress, but also exhibit moral cowardice. Too scared to act AND such little integrity to admit it to yourself and resign? These have got to be some of the biggest scumbags on the planet.

There are many people who’d have trouble even living with themselves if they let dozens of children die. And these pussies aren’t even man enough to turn in their badges and retain even the smallest amount of dignity.
Let’s not kid ourselves. As I have said it before, standards are pretty low to become a cop, even lower the deeper in US or far end you go.

The fact that everything they've told us so far has been a lie leads me to believe this was a completely fabricated event. From here on out, I will assume the feds are responsible for every school shooting.
I think the Feds gassed up the retard.
The response ? That's all on the local cowards.

Uvalde holds a meeting but they kicked out reporters, parents, and a chaplain because they were intimidating. The meeting had not yet begun. Not a good indication that they're trying to get to the truth.

Everything I've seen and read on this horror show leads me to conclude that there was a massive failure of leadership; both in training (or lack thereof) prior to the event that created a mother-may-I-but-respect-my-authority culture antithetical to real policing let alone an effective active shooter response; and, in C2 during the event that paralyzed the response until better LEOs showed up and were allowed to play in the sandbox. Heads need to roll from the top on down.

Idk how you can draw any other conclusion.
Given how effective it was, there will more if the how / who they’re doing this shit isn’t figured out — fast.

The slow walking of the investigation into the cops actions by the DOJ and the lawyering up by the cops are telling.

In DC speak, the ends here justifies the means. As long as crime pays, they’re gonna keep going.

I was going to say 'the town should' but they won't as shown by tossing parents and reporters out of a city council meeting (Open meeting? First Amendment?). The people need to become completely ungovernable until the entire PD and now City Council are thrown out. Every PD car should be disabled by anyone passing by (cut the valve stems - cheap/easy), City Council same thing.

They allowed KIDS to get killed while they stood by (with AR's and shields that they lied about), and now the City Council is running the coverup - how do you trust any of them ever again?

This just keeps getting freaking worse and worse.

Clearly they did not try the door, as the head of the TX DPS is saying that there was no way for the shooter to lock it.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1539279224028143616

You mean they didn't even need to do a tactical lock picking as discussed earlier in this thread?

Nope. Just needed to do a simple tactical turn of the handle, which no one tried. Seems they were "chust followink ordeerz" to wait outside.

Spend two minutes and watch all of that video of the DPS head testifying. It's brutal and hearbreaking.

Back
Top Bottom