• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Unless the entire PD & City Council (due to throwing parents & media out of that meeting) are unemployed in short order - expect more of this……everywhere.

The only people who are about to be punished are law abiding citizens.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not.

Now it is coming out that local PD’a radios didn’t work at the school and it was known they didn’t work inside the school. Only Border Patrol’s radios worked inside the schools. Also that one of the officers wives had called him from inside the school saying she had been shot. His fellow “officers” disarmed him and removed him. Imagine being that big of a puss.

So explain to me again why the school department needs its own force if their equipment doesn’t work, their “training” is garbage and they are staffed by a bunch of cowards?

Every day that goes by where this department hasn’t been folded is an abject failure.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not.

Now it is coming out that local PD’a radios didn’t work at the school and it was known they didn’t work inside the school. Only Border Patrol’s radios worked inside the schools. Also that one of the officers wives had called him from inside the school saying she had been shot. His fellow “officers” disarmed him and removed him. Imagine being that big of a puss.

So explain to me again why the school department needs its own force if their equipment doesn’t work, their “training” is garbage and they are staffed by a bunch of cowards?

Every day that goes by where this department hasn’t been folded is an abject failure.

That sounds like an excuse. And a lame one after the earlier "I left it behind so it wouldn't show me down" or whatever the claim was.

It's all CYA, all the way down.

My main thought is that if this is a false flag, they did their level best to be sure it was scrutinized at every possible level, thus makign it harder for them to get away with it. Plus it undermines every one of their alleged objectives.

So if it's a false flag, it's a failure. Regardless, I can't see how the bungled police response would ever have been "planned" by a government that wants to disarm us and let the cops handle everything. Or maybe I'm not clear on what people are arguing here; wouldn't be the first time.

Govt workers aren't known for their competence. I'm not saying this we're a false flag, but I am saying that a govt false flag would be as sloppy as the big dig.

...or, if not the "Retired agent" then shooter was under psychiatric care, and - as was the case with Adam Lanza - we're not allowed to know who the docs were (lest someone do some poking into backgrounds).

I am really starting to think that the pharma industrial complex doesn't want us knowing about the link between SSRIs and their link to violent psychopathic episodes.

I don't disagree with your overall point, but in addition to the infringements we're all pissed about, the bill also does include about $300m for direct security investments in schools, plus a billion more earmarked for other school improvements and training.

What all that means, I don't know. But if it lets schools install (say) ballistic glass around the front office so that the office people can have time to get on the intercom and lock down the school, it's hard for me to see how that's all that bad a thing.

Time will tell.
I bet all the money goes to the department of education.

I am really starting to think that the pharma industrial complex doesn't want us knowing about the link between SSRIs and their link to violent psychopathic episodes.
There's a LOT they don't want us examining too closely.

But I'm still leaning heavily in the direction of, um, more direct involvement by our "intelligence community" into these incidents.

Again, it's been ten years - why do we not know who Adam Lanza's docs were?

Let's suppose there was a manufacturer, the Acme Widget Company. And they have a big Topakita Machine that churns out widgets by the millions.

And let's say one day it goes haywire and vaporizes a dozen plant employees.

And let's suppose they were my customer, and I happened to be in the previous week doing a bunch of routine IT maintenance: installing M$ patches, ... INCLUDING the one that programs the Topakita Machine.

You can bet your bottom dollar that - regardless of the fact that it likely had nothing to do with anything I did or didn't do - my name would be a household word by the six o'clock news. Cuz SpaceCritter touched it and then (days later) it went berserk.

There's a LOT they don't want us examining too closely.

But I'm still leaning heavily in the direction of, um, more direct involvement by our "intelligence community" into these incidents.

Again, it's been ten years - why do we not know who Adam Lanza's docs were?

Let's suppose there was a manufacturer, the Acme Widget Company. And they have a big Topakita Machine that churns out widgets by the millions.

And let's say one day it goes haywire and vaporizes a dozen plant employees.

And let's suppose they were my customer, and I happened to be in the previous week doing a bunch of routine IT maintenance: installing M$ patches, ... INCLUDING the one that programs the Topakita Machine.

You can bet your bottom dollar that - regardless of the fact that it likely had nothing to do with anything I did or didn't do - my name would be a household word by the six o'clock news. Cuz SpaceCritter touched it and then (days later) it went berserk.

I see your overall point, but it's apples to oranges.

A widget has no expectation of privacy. A patient does. Even a dead patient.

I see your overall point, but it's apples to oranges.

A widget has no expectation of privacy. A patient does. Even a dead patient.
No. No they don't. You don't even have the expectation of keeping your Social Security Number private when you die. Especially when your broken brain is THE CAUSE of the deaths of nineteen others.

Even if you wanted to argue Lanza did, the DOC doesn't.

No. No they don't. You don't even have the expectation of keeping your Social Security Number private when you die. Especially when your broken brain is THE CAUSE of the deaths of nineteen others.

Even if you wanted to argue Lanza did, the DOC doesn't.

Okay.

But he was still a person. Not a widget. Your logic doesn't work in the real world. A court case can lead to discovery of all these things. If that hasn't happened, ask the lawyers and judges.

The doc is in the VERY SAME POSITION AS I AM in my hypothetical. Work product may or may not have resulted in a disastrous/deadly outcome.

Again, you're crying in the wilderness.

The Courant and Frontline both investigated this. They know where and when he was treated. They probably know who the docs were. They also know his mom refused treatment. In the medical biz, when a parent does that for a juvenile patient, it stops being the docs' responsibility and becomes the parents'.

Again, that's the medical biz. Which your hypothetical isn't.

Seriously, if you want to continue this crusade, it's not useful to do it here. None of us knows any better than you do who Lanza's docs were, despite you bringing it up a million times. Call the Courant. Call PBS. Call a lawyer.

Again, you're crying in the wilderness.

The Courant and Frontline both investigated this. They know where and when he was treated. They probably know who the docs were. They also know his mom refused treatment. In the medical biz, when a parent does that for a juvenile patient, it stops being the docs' responsibility and becomes the parents'.

Again, that's the medical biz. Which your hypothetical isn't.

Seriously, if you want to continue this crusade, it's not useful to do it here. None of us knows any better than you do who Lanza's docs were, despite you bringing it up a million times. Call the Courant. Call PBS. Call a lawyer.
The fact that two lefty "journalistic" outfits failed to do, um, journalism - especially when it may lead to conclusions contrary to their agendas - doesn't mean much.

Still covering up….the longer they drag their feet the more this story will fade and be yesterdays news

Still covering up….the longer they drag their feet the more this story will fade and be yesterdays news

Just another reason why all information about government actions should be immediately public and searchable.

“…making it hard to obtain weapons…” - the March for Our Lives strategy is pretty much a Run for Our Lives strategy.

Some groups founded by those affected by school attacks are pushing for districts to invest more in security systems and related equipment. Make Our Schools Safe wants states to pass “Alyssa’s Law,” which requires schools to install alarms. Other such groups, such as March for Our Lives, are focused on other aspects of the security debate, such as making it hard to obtain weapons and investing in guidance counselors and mental-health resources for students.”

Don't know if this has been posted:

If so, this was a failure from the get go. Asking permission to engage at a minimum someone walking towards a school with a rifle displayed, inside the perimeter fence?

Jesus, I'd forgive a f'up if it was something legit and you shot someone. I can't imagine a situation with someone with a rifle walking towards a school, but I guess there's one out there somewhere.

Asking permission to engage at a minimum someone walking towards a school with a rifle displayed, inside the perimeter fence?
I don't think I would ever second guess the decision to shoot in that situation. But did cops notice when the public stopped caring about their intentions and even the facts? This guy must be an idiot, but even an idiot could have done the right thing if he'd been confident that his intention to do the right thing by pulling the trigger would make things turn out OK for him.

Back
Top Bottom